PDA

View Full Version : Coal

FranOhmsford
02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
An idea to make Lumps of Coal useful.

We will need new collectables to go with them:

"Scorched Eladrin Statuette"

Combine 2 "Scorched Eladrin Statuettes" in the Stone of Change to create "Charred Eladrin Statuette"

Combine 1 Charred Eladrin Statuette and 10 Lumps of Coal in the Stone of Change to create Renewed Eladrin Statuette.

Renewed Eladrin Statuette = One use Rest Shrine - HP only.

Scorched Eladrin Statuettes would of course have to be rare drops - I'd suggest only in extreme challenge dungeons.
If these dungeons don't already count as extreme challenges then for this drop they should - 2% chance / collectable unless otherwise stated:
Relic of a Sovereign Past - Really has to have a chance to drop here.
Sykros' Jewel - Duergar
Reclamation - Duergar
Made to Order
Tempest Spine
Haywire Foundry - 5% chance
Enter the Kobold - 5% chance
SoS - Fire Room - 20% chance
Gianthold Tor
Madstone Crater - Hard/Elite only - 10% chance
Acid Wit
In the Demon's Den - 10% chance
Shavarath Explorer Zone - 10% chance

All other Extreme Challenge Dungeons i.e. Proof is in the Poison would give a 1% chance / collectable.

Meetch1972
02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Yeah why not - as long as the resulting rest shrine is for HPs, not SPs or clickies I see it as useful but not overpowered.

FranOhmsford
02-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Yeah why not - as long as the resulting rest shrine is for HPs, not SPs or clickies I see it as useful but not overpowered.

Actually didn't consider clickies but why not - Could be a bonus for Paladins, Rogue Acrobats etc.

Mainly it's SP regen that is considered to be out of control - I wouldn't put clickies in that bracket myself.