PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Cake Blues

Hellllboy
02-03-2012, 06:54 PM
FYI

Put your Cake in the bank-mine was destroyed durring my first quest by a slime. :mad:

WAI?

HernandoCortez
02-04-2012, 07:52 AM
:'(

cdbd3rd
02-04-2012, 08:28 AM
FYI

Put your Cake in the bank-mine was destroyed durring my first quest by a slime. :mad:

WAI?

Sadly, probably. They didn't want some of us holding our cakes til they were 7 or 8 years old. Made them from the softest material they had available, "Flesh". Yuck.

They really should've known that the only cake that survives for 6 years is a fruitcake, and THOSE things are indestructable. (and evilly-aligned.)

CheeseMilk
02-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Fruitcake is the actual material make-up of a Meteor Swarm.

Cauthey
02-06-2012, 09:21 AM
You may want to try TRing, or lesser resurrecting. When I did both of these on Lamannia, it seems I received an additional serving of cake (including a previous version of cake (3 year? Can't remember)).

Interestingly enough, though, the Cake Loving Djinni wouldn't take my second serving. Or my third. I guess there's a flag somewhere that trips when one turns in their cake so that they can't manage to do it a second time.

I also received a Candy Cane. :D

Ninety
02-06-2012, 09:25 AM
You may want to try TRing, or lesser resurrecting. When I did both of these on Lamannia, it seems I received an additional serving of cake (including a previous version of cake (3 year? Can't remember)).

Interestingly enough, though, the Cake Loving Djinni wouldn't take my second serving. Or my third. I guess there's a flag somewhere that trips when one turns in their cake so that they can't manage to do it a second time.

I also received a Candy Cane. :D

birthday cake of wishes was from DDO's 2nd bday, I still have at least 1 on live.