PDA

View Full Version : Players not recieving cake.

Vengeance777
02-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Logged onto Lamania and received no cake on my main toon. I have been through the bags several times, used the search function, checked bank and mail. There is no cake on all 7 of my characters. All characters were on Lamania before the newest update hit.

I filed a bug report.

Produktion_Malphunktion
02-03-2012, 02:25 PM
The versioning to the cake is not complete in this build.

Phoenix-daBard
02-03-2012, 02:35 PM

Does this mean that it is a different cake based on character level, player activity, account type (F2P/Premium/VIP) or ? And that if we didn't get the cakes we didn't fit the parameters of the implemented versions?

Sleepsalot
02-03-2012, 03:42 PM
4 toons 4 cakes 2 of the toons were here before the U-13 2 new toons have a friend f2P didn't get one his toon was on korthos.

Sleeps :D :) :D

Dawnsfire
02-03-2012, 04:12 PM

I'm not sure what this means but I'm glad you folks are aware :confused:

Cordovan
02-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Some folks didn't get their cakes because the thing that distributes them isn't set up to give it to everyone as it should be. It'll be fixed soon. Part of the reason why we're giving the cakes a run-through on Lamannia, even though it's a bit of a birthday spoiler, is to check for this kind of thing...

Phoenix-daBard
02-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Some folks didn't get their cakes because the thing that distributes them isn't set up to give it to everyone as it should be. It'll be fixed soon. Part of the reason why we're giving the cakes a run-through on Lamannia, even though it's a bit of a birthday spoiler, is to check for this kind of thing...

I figured that :) The response just triggered my curiosity.

Jendrak
02-03-2012, 05:17 PM

and to avoid server crashes.....cakes can be tricky things :D

PentegarnDarras
02-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Sorry but what the heck is the deal with the cakes?
Do they level you to 27 or give you 88 trillion plat or what?

Wraith_Sarevok
02-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Just flavor items.

From what I understand, eating it summons a djinn that offers you a list of items like +2 tomes and greater slayer potions. Basically just a free gift and hardly any hard-to-get items in that list.

~rachealgoss
02-13-2012, 12:17 AM
6 year cakes give out +2 stat tomes, 3 ham barrels, guild renown potions - things like that.

All my toons recieved that however

started a vet status 2 toon and as part of her gear she got the 6 year cake and a cake of wishes - she is only one to get that cake - was it supposed to go to existing toons as well?