PDA

View Full Version : Ease up on the "AP Spent" reqs just a bit

CarpeNoctu
02-01-2012, 01:14 AM
With nearly every toon I have, there are enhancements that I have zero desire to have, but had no choice but to spend the one or two AP on something, just to satisfy the "Action Point Spent" requirement. I'm not asking that you remove it altogether, as I really think it's a good thing... It's just annoying having no choice but to get something I don't want (or need imo) just so I've spent enough to progress...

Spoprockel
02-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Once you're lvl 20 (or at any higher lvl) you can redo your enhancements and spend your points only on useful things and the enhancements you need for your pres.

You will still have the 'AP-spent' restrictions, but there will be other useful, class-lvl restricted enhancements available to reach your required spent AP.

herzkos
02-01-2012, 02:57 AM
that's odd. I usually find myself with more things that I want than I have
AP to spare. Especially around the level 6 first tier PRE purchases.

I'm kinda curious as to what you were spending the points on that you thought
was a bad use of the AP.

Flavilandile
02-01-2012, 03:57 AM
There's always some problem at low level ( under 7 ) with enhancements and prerequisite...
I always end up wasting one or two points on unwanted things just because I have nothing to choose that I want.

Anyway all this is going to be moot soon, as we are going to have a tree like everybody else.
( check the relevant Lets Talk thread by MadFloyd )