PDA

View Full Version : Gianthold

Vazok1
01-31-2012, 10:07 PM
Epic any time soon? I assume because of the forgotten realms stuff being priority this got back-tracked (if it was ever near the front) but it would be nice to know for certain if it wont be around if that's information that's disclosable at this point in time. Just to put our mind at ease in a way lol

(I usually try not to ask this but my curiosity behind epic levels got me thinking :))

ainmosni
01-31-2012, 10:20 PM
Epic any time soon? I assume because of the forgotten realms stuff being priority this got back-tracked (if it was ever near the front) but it would be nice to know for certain if it wont be around if that's information that's disclosable at this point in time. Just to put our mind at ease in a way lol

(I usually try not to ask this but my curiosity behind epic levels got me thinking :))

my guess

they increased the staff. stuff that's been bugging the community is being addressed. freaking FORGOTTEN REALMS.

maybe not now. but if they have success with this whole FR things, they keep the staff they've hired, all that stuff, i dont see why not. they have the resources now. more staff = more content, quicker.

FengXian
02-01-2012, 03:27 AM
And Restless Isles revamp!

Forzah
02-01-2012, 03:51 AM

Doubt it; the upgrade mechanic for old reaver loot makes it pretty improbable. If the developers really intented to make Gianthold epic, they wouldn't bother with upgrades for the items.

dotHackSign
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
my guess

they increased the staff. stuff that's been bugging the community is being addressed. freaking FORGOTTEN REALMS.

maybe not now. but if they have success with this whole FR things, they keep the staff they've hired, all that stuff, i dont see why not. they have the resources now. more staff = more content, quicker.

More content, more maintenance...

Delssar
02-04-2012, 02:18 PM
How about they revamp Threnal and Sorrowdusk which both arnt run in pugs

Urjak
02-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Doubt it; the upgrade mechanic for old reaver loot makes it pretty improbable. If the developers really intented to make Gianthold epic, they wouldn't bother with upgrades for the items.

^this