PDA

View Full Version : Option to "Ungather" from a bag...

My2Cents
01-30-2012, 01:17 PM
I would like the option to UNGATHER or remove all contents of a bag with one click for situations where I may need a number of ingredients from the bag (crafting, selling, transfer, whatever) in situations where the items need to be removed from the bag to be operated on.

As an alternative, I would think the ability to click on multiple items at a time to remove might fill the same need, but I think the single-click "ungather" or "empty contents" type option would be the best.

Silverwren
01-30-2012, 03:49 PM
I would like the option to UNGATHER or remove all contents of a bag with one click for situations where I may need a number of ingredients from the bag (crafting, selling, transfer, whatever) in situations where the items need to be removed from the bag to be operated on.

As an alternative, I would think the ability to click on multiple items at a time to remove might fill the same need, but I think the single-click "ungather" or "empty contents" type option would be the best.

I like your second suggestion better than your first. I may only wish to take out a few items at once. There could be a "Select All" button if you did want to empty it.

HungarianRhapsody
01-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Being able to sort bags alphabetically or by ingredient origin (Shroud, epic desert, epic VoN, robot parts from house C, etc) would also help with being able to pull items out of a bag more easily.