PDA

View Full Version : have mercy, my poor hand...

masterzzan
01-30-2012, 11:04 AM
i had a great idea last time lemannia was up.
i saved up the free shop points so next time a crafting update comes ill buy lots and lots of essences and use them to get high(in crafting,come on!). so while i was waiting for my main crafter with his 100+ crafting levels to be prepared for the move to lemannia ( noba of thelanis. copy still in progress,but neh..). i went and bought 120 (10 of each 12 kind) packs of 25 greater essences.( i used economic reasons, thinking i can go with 95 tp per 100 lesser or 65 tp per 125 after transmuting them).i plan on getting 120 more for the greater part of crafting.but ohh man BIG mistake. 120 times 25 are 3k greater essences. 3000 times i need to click the mouse and wait a bit with each one till i can click again. close to 50 min of clicking!!!.

i asked before in the crafting section ill ask again here.
as you implant new ways to enrich our gaming world,save our hands!
give as the option of transmuting stacks of 10 greater or better yet 50.i know your worried of all the people who might over estimate and loose some greater essences. trust me, it is nothing compared to the pain you will save a lot of grateful players.

Tinco
01-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Just get rid of lesser essences altogether, they are completely unneeded and add insult to injury to the crafting system on many levels. I can't understand at all why the splitting of essences into two types made it past any design meeting that isn't run by trained monkeys.

Aeolwind
01-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Stuff like this makes me sooo happy I bought a G15 back in the day.

brian14
01-30-2012, 12:39 PM
What is G15?

Teharahma
01-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Just get rid of lesser essences altogether, they are completely unneeded and add insult to injury to the crafting system on many levels. I can't understand at all why the splitting of essences into two types made it past any design meeting that isn't run by trained monkeys.

This, the lesser essences have no purpose what so ever, other than giving us all carpal tunnel.

somenewnoob
01-30-2012, 12:49 PM
I'll take "Thread titles that sound dirty when taken out of context" for $1000 Alex.

:p

djl
01-30-2012, 12:49 PM

Especially since they can't be obtained in-game from ANY OTHER SOURCE than splitting Greaters at that NPC. If they dropped in large quantities in chests alongside greaters, it would be different. But they don't.

LordRavnos
01-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Especially since they can't be obtained in-game from ANY OTHER SOURCE than splitting Greaters at that NPC. If they dropped in large quantities in chests alongside greaters, it would be different. But they don't.

I am all for removing lessers, but have to say that another source does in fact exist, breaking down items. I get far more lessers then greaters that way.

djl
01-30-2012, 01:14 PM
I am all for removing lessers, but have to say that another source does in fact exist, breaking down items. I get far more lessers then greaters that way.

Oops, lol. I completely forgot about that.

Glenalth
01-30-2012, 01:14 PM
What is G15?

Logitech G15 gaming keyboard with some built in macroing functionality.

porq
01-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Well if they removed lesser essences, then that would mean our bags wouldn't be as full, and less people would be buying the Huge bags out of the in-game store.

In all honesty I don't think there's a conspiracy going on here, just near-sightedness about the impact of adding 20+ ingredients with each new crafting system every couple updates. This was addressed in some other thread recently too, I can't remember where it was. The point is inventory overload is a real problem, one that adding extra bags isn't going to fix because bags themselves are becoming an inventory issue with as many as we need to haul around these days.

quantamech
01-30-2012, 08:27 PM
I would suggest of no need spliting greater into lesser, instead, they automatically change into lessers in crafting while needed.

Sleepsalot
01-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Well here on Lammy is no big deal the store has the lesser's in 100 packs. I would really like to see packs of 1,000 though and packs of 100 on Greater's.. As for buying them Wednesday Crafting Hall House C they will be dropping Essences and Collectibles. So may get to be some Fun..As for the auto breaking in the machine I think that is a real good idea..

Sleeps :D :) :D

sephiroth1084
01-30-2012, 09:59 PM
/signed