PDA

View Full Version : Store discount for those who bought Lv4 vet status?

Antheal
01-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Will people who purchased the Level 4 Veteran Status account option be able to get the Level 7 Veteran Status account option at a lower price than those who haven't purchased it?

Or at the very least, a refund? ;)

xveganrox
01-26-2012, 10:07 PM
I doubt it. I imagine it will be treated like the levels of a shared bank: You'll need the first one to get the second one.

Antheal
01-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Oh yeah, that makes sense and would feel fairer.

MsEricka
01-27-2012, 02:18 AM
I would hope that the level 7 veteran status will not be able to be purchased.

Yes people will whine about it, and that's too bad for them. This would be a reward for anyone who is able to hit 3000 favor which means ViP's or premium players who have purchased packs or received guest passes.

Any way you look at it, 3000 favor means you are contributing to Turbine's coffers.

protokon
01-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Any way you look at it, 3000 favor means you are contributing to Turbine's coffers.

so does buying the lvl 7 VIP status.

Failedlegend
01-27-2012, 05:42 AM
so does buying the lvl 7 VIP status.

You are officially banished from the DDO forums...making sense here is strictly forbidden :P

I doubt it. I imagine it will be treated like the levels of a shared bank: You'll need the first one to get the second one.

This is the most likely scenario...and if its true the upgrade would hopefully be cheaper than the original

Aurora1979
01-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Will people who purchased the Level 4 Veteran Status account option be able to get the Level 7 Veteran Status account option at a lower price than those who haven't purchased it?

Or at the very least, a refund? ;)

i doubt it. when Ford released the new X they didnt give me a refund for the new Y i brought 2 years ago.