PDA

View Full Version : So while you're looking at chain rewards.

Scraap
01-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Any chance of seeing the mechanic applied to the necro 1-3 series?

Most of the listed ones are popular in and of themselves. Applying the same treatment to the chains that require either a party or contortions to get around the need might boost how often those are run.

Vormaerin
01-26-2012, 08:50 PM
You want a Necro chain reward other than the silver flame/emerald claw trinket and the powders?

There's currently no chain reward for the change to apply to, so I'm not sure quite what you are asking for.

Scraap
01-26-2012, 08:58 PM
There's currently no chain reward for the change to apply to, so I'm not sure quite what you are asking for.

A rework to apply one. 90% of the time I'm in that level range on a toon, it's solely capstone quest farming. Seems a waste that the most desirable aspect of the packs is 1/5th of the content for most folks.

HungarianRhapsody
01-26-2012, 09:00 PM
People get end rewards for the Necro quests?

I thought everyone just mooched off someone that that had an alt to act as an opener and then red boxed the final quest in the chain.

Alundaar
01-26-2012, 09:01 PM
quite possibly he's talking about named items that drop outta the end chests

ie: docent of defiance, sourge choker, the wraps outta shadow crypt, witching hour.

those

azrael4h
01-26-2012, 09:02 PM
I would like the flagging to change to permanent myself. I may actually bother running Shadow Crypt more than once. As it is, I can't stand running the flagging quests enough to bother most of the time; heck on my Fighter I only did Shadow Knight twice, and never ran the rest of the chain. I didn't run Necro 1 at all, and won't run Necro III either. VI I might only because they're good xp, and plus I want to see if I can solo GoP on my fighter or not.

t0r012
01-26-2012, 09:05 PM
quite possibly he's talking about named items that drop outta the end chests

ie: docent of defiance, sourge choker, the wraps outta shadow crypt devout, witching hour.

those

oh just want to add one

phase hammer. yummy just in time to go farm the orchard for taps right after farming the crypt.

nolaureltree000
01-26-2012, 09:06 PM
it would be nice for the wraps in shadow crypt so dark monks dont have to farm ToD as a capped toon just to get a DR breaker, but i wouldnt hold my breath.