PDA

View Full Version : The Good Stuff

Tsuarok
01-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Everyone is talking about the bad stuff. And I'm not trying to diminish that, there are a few genuinely awful changes. But there are some things in here that make me really excited, which is the point of this thread.

Many classes now gain the "Arcane Lore", "Religious Lore", or "Wilderness Lore" feats every level, which may modify certain dialog options or come up in other ways during quests.

Players can now craft Righteous, Armor Bonus +6, and Armor Bonus +7 Shards.

Fixed an issue where the Boon of Undeath item effect would not work unless the item was equipped before a Pale Master assumed undead form

The weapon property Improved Destruction now functions correctly.

Shield Bashing and fortification reduction effects now stack correctly between feats and items. Shield Bashing grants a chance for secondary shield bash attacks while striking with a main-hand weapon, and Armor-Piercing will now bypass a percentage of enemy fortification when attacking.

Many adventures will now offer special end reward lists when players complete their quest arcs for the third time (and every three times thereafter!) Named items that can appear on a quest arc’s end reward list will have a 100% chance of appearing on every third completion of the story arc. Special third completion rewards are available for:

Completing the final quest in this (Dreaming Dark) series three times (and every third time thereafter) will offer players a single random Ioun Stone, crafting items, and random loot from its end reward list.

All chests in the Orchard of the Macabre that had a chance to drop Sigil pieces, Tattered Tapestries, Tome of Untold Legends pages, or Shield of Legend fragments now have a chance to drop any of the above. If a chest previously had a specific Sigil piece, Tome page, or Shield fragment associated with it, that chest will remain the best source for that particular item. However, these items can now drop from any of the above chests.

Ability Tome benefits are now preserved after True Reincarnation. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066)

I am strongly looking forward to all these changes, and just want to say thanks for all your hard work. Very excited!