PDA

View Full Version : Thank you devs

LeLoric
01-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the following:

The weapon property Improved Destruction now functions correctly.

Fixed an issue where the Boon of Undeath item effect would not work unless the item was equipped before a Pale Master assumed undead form.

The Lord of Blades will no longer sometimes go "invisible" and become stuck for a period of time.

Ability Tome benefits are now preserved after True Reincarnation.

Necrotic Ray is no longer subject to Spell Resistance.

These are some of the more annoying bugs/features that really tended to irk me whenever I would encounter them in the game.

One question though.

The House Phiarlan Retainer's buff for Enchantment Save DC's is now a Morale bonus instead of an Enhancement bonus, to allow it to better stack with items.

Can we get the same change to the twelve guy whose buffs don't stack?

voodoogroves
01-26-2012, 02:48 PM
The House Phiarlan Retainer's buff for Enchantment Save DC's is now a Morale bonus instead of an Enhancement bonus, to allow it to better stack with items.

Can we get the same change to the twelve guy whose buffs don't stack?

I'd actually ask for this not to be the case, as it infringes on the Spellsinger core ability. Please not a morale bonus.

Havok.cry
01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
I'd actually ask for this not to be the case, as it infringes on the Spellsinger core ability. Please not a morale bonus.

They should make them insight bonuses instead.

Battery
01-26-2012, 03:44 PM
Reincarnation

Ability Tome benefits are now preserved after True Reincarnation.
Bravery Streaks will now be preserved through Lesser and Greater Reincarnations.

nice one to say the least

Alternative
01-26-2012, 03:47 PM
So is it just lazy writing in the release notes, or are they changing the enchantment buff, but leave the illusion buff as it is? Because the phiarlan guy adds +1 to enchantment and illusion afair. And then there's this +1 luck bonus to skills which could be changed too.