PDA

View Full Version : "Equip this in offhand" option

voodoogroves
01-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Sometimes, I want to keep swinging that big main hand, but change my offhand from (say) a stunning weapon to (say) a more DPS-ish weapon.

It'd be pretty nifty if I could drag a weapon to the bar and right click it and select "off hand this sucker".

Ganolyn
01-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Just set up a weapons set for each combo you want to do that. Whatever you place in the weapons set first will always go to your main hand and the second one will go to your off hand (except shields which figure it out for themselves). I do this all the time with my Paralyzers.

somenewnoob
01-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Just set up a weapons set for each combo you want to do that. Whatever you place in the weapons set first will always go to your main hand and the second one will go to your off hand (except shields which figure it out for themselves). I do this all the time with my Paralyzers.

Yeah this is what I do too using multiple weapon sets.

thwart
01-25-2012, 09:40 AM
I know this is not responsive to your topic ... but I am going to start shouting out "Equip this in your off-hand!" anytime I am frustrated about something.

somenewnoob
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
I know this is not responsive to your topic ... but I am going to start shouting out "Equip this in your off-hand!" anytime I am frustrated about something.

lol

voodoogroves
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM

I know this.

What I also know is my TWF rogue has a bajillion bars of combos, and a good chunk of those are just variations of "NO, KEEP THIS IN THE MAIN HAND... different off hand"

It's annoying.