PDA

View Full Version : Ships Navigator

DogMania
01-25-2012, 07:46 AM
The only place (Apart from Korthos) that you can not go directly to is the IQ even though the speel for the Navigator says transport to any Public Place or maybe the IQ is not for the Public?
And before someone says also Amrath that does not count as you can if you have a planescaler on board

somenewnoob
01-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Luckily it takes a grand total of 15 seconds to run there.

So I'm not sure there is a problem here.

salmag
01-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Can you go to Cannith? Not sure...

Tolero
01-25-2012, 08:37 AM
The only place (Apart from Korthos) that you can not go directly to is the IQ even though the speel for the Navigator says transport to any Public Place or maybe the IQ is not for the Public?
And before someone says also Amrath that does not count as you can if you have a planescaler on board

This will be corrected in U13. The resident Inspired were.........persuasive.

dotHackSign
01-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Unless things have changed I don't think you can go to Cannith directly either. I believe the Inspired quarter was probably left off the list due to it's level requirements, since you have to be level 16 to enter the region. I wouldn't be opposed to both of those being added, though it doesn't take too long to get there. Certainly less time than before the guild ships were added.

MaxwellEdison
01-25-2012, 08:41 AM
The lack of airship access in House Cannith is completely incomprehensible.

JOTMON
01-25-2012, 08:55 AM
House K has 2 teleport destinations.. the Bank and the House K crafting hall.

Many people dont even realize there is a crafting hall in house C

I can understand putting the House K crafting hall in when they did because House C ws not accessible at the time, but as soon as it was accsssible the House K crafting hall should have been removed and relocated to the House C crafting hall that would have resolved the whole teleport destination issue for House C.

I could even see the door in House K being a back door enterance the House C crafting hall, a link between House K and House C. two doors in the crafting hall one to house C and one to House K.

Darkrok
01-25-2012, 09:00 AM

I can understand putting the House K crafting hall in when they did because House C ws not accessible at the time, but as soon as it was accsssible the House K crafting hall should have been removed and relocated to the House C crafting hall that would have resolved the whole teleport destination issue for House C.

I could even see the door in House K being a back door enterance the House C crafting hall, a link between House K and House C. two doors in the crafting hall one to house C and one to House K.

Absolutely brilliant ideas!

zeonardo
01-25-2012, 10:14 AM

Between K and C?? House F...

Kinerd
01-25-2012, 05:21 PM
The lack of airship access in House Cannith is completely incomprehensible.Aero-luddites. Think about it! It all makes sense now.

oradafu
01-25-2012, 11:01 PM

Actually, there are three public places that aren't currently available for teleporting. As mentioned by others, there's the IQ and House C (which I agree that the Cannith Crafting teleport location should be the one in House C); but there is also the Lordsmarch Plaza.

Psiandron
01-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Aero-luddites. Think about it! It all makes sense now.

You've got to be English.