PDA

View Full Version : tradeing greaters to lessers.

DeltaBravo
01-16-2012, 12:52 PM
I dont know why we had to get the lesser essences at all since they dont drop in chests or other places. why did the dev even bother ?

But since we now allready got it, could you not pretty please, make us able to trade in 100 greaters for 500 lessers instead of just the 1 for 5.

Pretty please..

back to clicking..

somenewnoob
01-16-2012, 12:54 PM
/signed a bajillion times over

I would say more but I've got carpal tunnel from clicking to convert essence.

PLEASE.

Dandonk
01-16-2012, 12:54 PM
EasyButton!

(yes, someone will say it eventually... and actually mean it, too)

Anyway, /signed

Silverwren
01-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Yup, /signed.

This should work similarly to buying in bulk. CTRL click brings up a window and asks "How many Greater ________ essences would you like to convert to Lesser?". Type in the number, click the button, go back to crafting.

'Nuf said, make it happen! :D

Devilteck
01-16-2012, 01:42 PM
/signed or add a button to the ui that says sunder all. I know some people will say that will cause problems with poeple clicking the wrong button, but i say add a little space in between them and the people doing this the most will know which one to click. Problem solved.

DeltaBravo
01-17-2012, 05:45 AM
Bumb need more people to sign please :=)

lets make this happen..!

Leo_Sarlona
01-17-2012, 01:40 PM
/signed

MaxwellEdison
01-17-2012, 02:01 PM
I think we have lesser essences because we can not get half a greater essence when deconstructing.

I don't mind having lessers but I do want the ability to trade in a bunch of greaters at once.

DeltaBravo
01-17-2012, 05:41 PM
I think we have lesser essences because we can not get half a greater essence when deconstructing.

I don't mind having lessers but I do want the ability to trade in a bunch of greaters at once.

Then they sould just give us 1/5 greaters back . rather then lessers :D