PDA

View Full Version : Viewing party members

Marthesis
01-15-2012, 06:53 PM
When I'm looking at the grouping screen looking at groups that are looking for members, I can see where they are, their level, what class(es) they are, etc.

Once I'm in a full party though, I don't know how to see that info... is there a way?

(Usually I just want to know their levels or if they have any rogue levels)

Sleepsalot
01-15-2012, 06:58 PM
About the only way is if they type in Chat and you add them as a friend. There may be some other way bit I have not found it yet. So also would be interested to know..

Sleeps :D :) :D

BruceTheHoon
01-15-2012, 07:00 PM
About the only way is if they type in Chat and you add them as a friend. There may be some other way bit I have not found it yet. So also would be interested to know..

Look them up in the "Who" tab in the social panel.

Marthesis
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Look them up in the "Who" tab in the social panel.

Yeah, I suppose that would work. Sucks there's no "party at a glance" screen though.

Sleepsalot
01-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Yeps any way it in a Pain to do..

Diyon
01-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Just repost the LFM. I'm mildly sure if you reput it up it will show up in the LFM panel even though it's full. I do this for DQ groups all the time.

katana_one
01-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Just repost the LFM. I'm mildly sure if you reput it up it will show up in the LFM panel even though it's full. I do this for DQ groups all the time.

^I do this when I'm leading a party sometimes so that I can see where everyone is at a glance while I'm waiting for puggers to get to the quest entrance.

If you are not the leader, you can look up your fellow party members in the Who tab.

If they are close enough you can select them (right click or F1-F12) and press 'Z' to examine.

C-Dog
01-15-2012, 10:35 PM
... or F1-F12) and press 'z' to examine.
This.

Altho' it's important to get used to thinking "F2-F6" (or thru F12 for Raids) - you are always F1.

(I want to say that I remember reading recently that [Del] will select NPC's as well, since we're on the subject.)