PDA

View Full Version : Small Gem Bag Glitch?

youngsheep67
01-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Got a small problem here, every time the small gem bag auto collects the gems, but when I try to sell, have to remove them manually. The last gem always remain in the bag. Is this a glitch or what? Appreciate any input if anyone has experienced the same problem. Thanks.

Zorth
01-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Same Problem here, but I have the Large Gem Bag. It only happened after I Tr'd, you?

MeliCat
01-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I am fairly sure this is tied up with the other baggie thing we are not allowed to talk about.

Reported it as a bug?

I noticed this too... although every time I go to bug it the in game bugging tool doens't work... and I am in the middle of somehting so I forget to bug via the forums.

gloopygloop
01-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I am fairly sure this is tied up with the other baggie thing we are not allowed to talk about.

That is correct.

What you are experiencing is a bug and will hopefully be fixed soon, but it is happening to all gem bags.

My workaround has been to stop picking up gems, but I know that's not an attractive option to everyone.

Tajuh
01-13-2012, 12:49 AM
I was wondering what was happening. Good to know I'm not the only one it's happening to.

C-Dog
01-13-2012, 01:25 AM
+1

My workaround has been to stop picking up gems, but I know that's not an attractive option to everyone.
Um... the workaround is to manually remove the most valuable gems from the bag, leaving only the one least-valuable (as measured by {quantity x value} ). You thus have a bag that can hold #-1 gem types, not the advertised #. ;)

(And if your least-valuable isn't there, then make room and put it in there.)

gloopygloop
01-13-2012, 09:42 AM
+1

Um... the workaround is to manually remove the most valuable gems from the bag, leaving only the one least-valuable (as measured by {quantity x value} ). You thus have a bag that can hold #-1 gem types, not the advertised #. ;)

(And if your least-valuable isn't there, then make room and put it in there.)

My workaround of not picking up gems anymore is because I don't feel like dragging all of those gems out of the bag in order to sell them.

somenewnoob
01-13-2012, 09:45 AM
It doesn't take long to drag them out. I'd rather do that than not pick them up at all, IMO it takes longer to cherry pick each item in a chest and not hit the loot all than drag gems out of the bag.

danotmano1998
01-13-2012, 09:46 AM
Stick with the small bags, it's only a few clicks that way.

Yeah, this broke with the last update. It's a known issue, so hopefully they can get it fixed fairly soon. I must say though, that if a bag had to break, I am very glad it was the gem one and not inventory or collectibles.

Gremmlynn
01-13-2012, 03:12 PM
It's not actually leaving anything in the bag, That stack of gems comes out and can be sold. It's just leaving sort of a ghost of that stack of gems that goes away on relogging.

brian14
01-13-2012, 03:27 PM
When you take the last gem out it looks like it is still in the bag, but you can also see it in your inventory. If you close the bag then re-open it, you will see it is empty.

Sleepsalot
01-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Well known been reported many topics on the issue have been posted...

Sleeps :D :) :D

C-Dog
01-13-2012, 11:03 PM
My workaround of not picking up gems anymore is because...
Yeah, well, a "workaround" is bypassing a problem, often via an awkward or kludgy solution, something less than optimal that still gets the job done. Giving up is not a "workaround".

"My car's engine is running poorly, so as a work-around I just don't drive any more" is not a workaround.

Buying a new car would be. ;)

Look forward to the fix, if/when.

Kinerd
01-14-2012, 04:43 PM
That is correct.

What you are experiencing is a bug and will hopefully be fixed soon, but it is happening to all gem bags.

My workaround has been to stop picking up gems, but I know that's not an attractive option to everyone.I just turned off auto-gather. Even with only 4 bags, I haven't had any issues yet.