PDA

View Full Version : Revise Guild rewards for lvl 62+

GentlemanAndAScholar
01-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I feel there's a huge void of valuable rewards after lvl 62-ish. So, other than for bragging rights, there's no real reason to keep leveling aggressively after you have all the +2 shrines and energy resists shrines. The boat upgrade at 80 (18 levels after 62) is a marginal upgrade (1 or 2 extra hook points). I think there needs to be more valuable rewards at those levels. For instance an Shrine of Elemental Resistance (all 5 resistances in 1 shrine) at lvl 70 or so, Shrine of Bark Skin (+3) lvl 65 or so, Shrine of X Element Absorption (10% elemental absorption) at lvl 75 or so, Shrine of Stoneskin (caster lvl 15) lvl 80 or so ... you get the idea. There needs to be more motivation for guilds to keep grinding other than a leader board, IMO.

Shadow7375
01-11-2012, 03:24 PM
They might nerf now the ones below 62 and move em up.

Lithic
01-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Almost every guild can achieve lvl 62 despite the decay, so its nice that all the important buffs are available by this time.

Otherwise there would be even MORE whining on the forums about big guilds having to kick their casual friends to advance (Oh won't someone think of the casuals! pfft).

Thrudh
01-11-2012, 03:31 PM
My guild is VERY slowly getting to 70... We've been in the mid-60s for months.

I want those large guild slots.

GentlemanAndAScholar
01-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Almost every guild can achieve lvl 62 despite the decay, so its nice that all the important buffs are available by this time.

Otherwise there would be even MORE whining on the forums about big guilds having to kick their casual friends to advance (Oh won't someone think of the casuals! pfft).

Not saying otherwise. Just suggesting there needs to be more tangible rewards as a guild pushes onward.

Silverwren
01-16-2012, 07:45 AM
I agree, but think this needs to be expanded to include other gaps, such as the gap between 50 and 55. There are currently no rewards offered for anything between these levels, and when you get to 55 the only reward is a larger ship (nice, but really?).

I like some of your suggestions for ship attributes, such as the stoneskin one or the all-in-one resist shrine.