PDA

View Full Version : Guild Renown

jortann
01-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Remove the penalty from removing inactive accounts from your guild roster.

Even if we had to wait until the account had been inactive for 3 months. There should not be a penalty from removing someone from the roster who is no longer playing.

CheeseMilk
01-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah, maybe an auto-kick (which could be toggled) after 90 days with no renown penalty?

Levonestral
01-11-2012, 03:49 PM

Even if we had to wait until the account had been inactive for 3 months. There should not be a penalty from removing someone from the roster who is no longer playing.

I fully agree, and actually touched base on just this subject a while back on another thread, here are the suggestions I had:

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4187322&postcount=250

Yeah, maybe an auto-kick (which could be toggled) after 90 days with no renown penalty?

Personally, as a guild leader, I'd rather maintain control as to who gets booted and when.

Though having the auto-boot option would be handy for some cases, I wouldn't like it if it was the ONLY way to avoid the penalties.

AZgreentea
01-11-2012, 04:25 PM
It would be nice if after a period of inactivity the penalty for removal fell to zero. 90 to 180 days sounds about right, given the length of usurp and becoming an inactive.

However, /not signed to auto kick. I dont know any personally, but some people keep inactives in their guild for sentimental reasons or long periods of absence. Deployment, death, founding member no longer playing, real life friend, ect are all reasons to not auto kick.

Silverwren
01-16-2012, 07:39 AM

Well said! Here, here!

/signed (without the auto-kick option though)