PDA

View Full Version : I want to play dress up with my characters...

KillEveryone
01-10-2012, 01:28 AM
but I'm not going to buy more than one armor cosmetic for that character because I will loose any cosmetic on there before.

Here is what you need to do.

Make it so that I can buy every kit on the one character, make those kits BTC so that I can't transfer that kit to another and allow me to re-use all those kits on any armor that character has.

You can even sell me more bank space to store it or even create a "closet"(something like a cookie jar but for a wardrobe.)

As it is now, you won't get me to buy more than one kit per character. I have the one armor that is my main and I'll just wear that. Any accessory armor won't get any kind of kit.

So, sell me all the armor kits on a per character basis and a storage space to keep them or only sell me the one armor kit and no more per character.

Kinerd
01-11-2012, 04:30 PM
DDO dress up options are astonishingly limited. Anything that makes it easier is /signed in my book.

Jaid314
01-11-2012, 04:32 PM
suggestion: wait for lammania to open. talk to sir poincealot. get thousands of free points per day. spend those points on outfits, because honestly why not? it isn't as if you're spending *real* points. :)

Ganolyn
01-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Didn't get that Barbie Dream House you were hoping for at Xmas huh?

KillEveryone
01-11-2012, 07:03 PM

I just want to put something on the shoulders when going in someplace that may be cold or damp. Rest of the time, my girls have as much skin as possible. :D

DrRomz
02-09-2012, 03:17 PM
hahah, I must be the same to.

If they had cosmetic kits for goggles I'd be first in line to buy a welding mask, monocle, pirate patch or Dame Edna Everage glasses.

And dont get me started on shoes.

KillEveryone
02-11-2012, 10:03 PM
hahah, I must be the same to.

If they had cosmetic kits for goggles I'd be first in line to buy a welding mask, monocle, pirate patch or Dame Edna Everage glasses.

And dont get me started on shoes.

And hats.

I like the lucky green hat but it can't be skinned onto something else.

Alrik_Fassbauer
02-12-2012, 01:31 PM
I just want to put something on the shoulders

Like a parrot, for example ? ;) Arrr !