PDA

View Full Version : ship buffs

verad
01-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Spending time waiting for players to show up to quest because of ship buffs
is not very peer friendly. Having +30 all resists for level 1+ content or certain
quests where they cant be dispelled makes some content trivial. I can blow
through von3 for example with not much worry solo even as a melee.

My suggestion is that ships have potion venders and that the higher the ship the
potions are either cheeper or have higher level spells on them. Who wouldn't want
haste pots level 5 useable but level 10 haste on them for example or a resist fire pot for example with level 15 but usable say level 7.

The win is more currancy spent. people have their buffs in their inventory and don't need to rebuff after every quest and people stand around waiting for them. People could rebuff during quests with these pots and they can be dispelled some content would go back to its previous difficulty. At level 1 max pot use even if your guild level would still be 10 resist not 30 and maybe they could access a level 30 resist pot at say by level 9 at a lower level than usual.

+1 chr +2 stat pots maybe still. but make them level 5 and 10 usable min level.
hell add a few unique pots like resist light or restoration pots and greater repair/heal?

grodon9999
01-09-2012, 10:08 AM
How I would change ship buffs . . .

1. Scale the resists. if you are level 1-6 it should give a 10 resists, 7-10 and 20 resist, level 11-20 should be a 30 resist. if I got that wrong based on caster level please adjust accordingly.

2. Have buffs last until either log-off or death. Going back to rebuff is annoying.

dozkal-mo
01-09-2012, 12:42 PM
So....you think I would rather spend plat constantly than run back and rebuff. Uh, no thanks.

madmaxhunter
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM
A lot of hard work goes into building guild levels to the point of +30s.

Too much already bugged in this game.

If it ain't broke...