PDA

View Full Version : Inactive Guild Members

waterboytkd
01-08-2012, 07:47 PM
So, if someone in your guild goes inactive for a long time, shouldn't it be safe to remove them without suffering renown loss?

Now, I know that after a month-ish, they stop counting for renown bonuses and penalties. But still, sometimes, people leave the game, and guild rosters can get very cluttered.

So if they don't count for renown bonuses or penalties, shouldn't they also not count for renown loss if removed?

~Quilny
01-08-2012, 09:47 PM
So, if someone in your guild goes inactive for a long time, shouldn't it be safe to remove them without suffering renown loss?

Now, I know that after a month-ish, they stop counting for renown bonuses and penalties. But still, sometimes, people leave the game, and guild rosters can get very cluttered.

So if they don't count for renown bonuses or penalties, shouldn't they also not count for renown loss if removed?

Disagree / not signed

Too many people i fear are worried abotu guild renown and guild level.
I have a 13th lifer that left a 73 guild for a level 1 guild. I did it because I am tired of the whole we are abotu guild renown thing.

I WANT GUILDS to be about Guilds not about Buffs. Guilds should be about friends coming together and making their own Group. that statement tells me you do not care about your member you are more worried about renown.

If there was a better mmo out there I would quit this game so frusterating listening to people and ship buffs.

This game in my opinion is better than WOW, Rift and Everquest. It's lackign funding to continue to grow and I for one liked the game alot better before ships came to be. Im not sayign ships was a horrible IDea im saying I think it needs tweaked.

Xenostrata
01-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Disagree / not signed

Too many people i fear are worried abotu guild renown and guild level.
I have a 13th lifer that left a 73 guild for a level 1 guild. I did it because I am tired of the whole we are abotu guild renown thing.

I WANT GUILDS to be about Guilds not about Buffs. Guilds should be about friends coming together and making their own Group. that statement tells me you do not care about your member you are more worried about renown.

If there was a better mmo out there I would quit this game so frusterating listening to people and ship buffs.

This game in my opinion is better than WOW, Rift and Everquest. It's lackign funding to continue to grow and I for one liked the game alot better before ships came to be. Im not sayign ships was a horrible IDea im saying I think it needs tweaked.

So your answer is no... because you don't like the system? That makes sense.

I'd /sign this. If they aren't counting for a penalty in the guild, then removing them shouldn't cause any penalties either.