PDA

View Full Version : Lavacaves & Extraplanar mining -bug- screen brightness change

Natean
01-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Yes I did bug report this.

Here is the bug I have, On entering these two sets of challenges (or taking a teleport on Lava caves with the power circles, possibly picture portals too) there is a chance for me that the screen turns black for a few seconds and then the brightness changes all the way up to max.

I only had one crash (out of the many many times I run these challenges) which of course causes all the kobolds to get stuck (due to the lag/disconnect bug). This isnt good for my group as we usually try to aim for 4+ Star runs.

I was wondering if it required me to play on High performance, but this does not seem to be the case as it still happens when Playing on high performance setting.

I was wondering who else had this problem (if any) and if they have some way to solve it.

whereispowderedsilve
01-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Yes I did bug report this.

Here is the bug I have, On entering these two sets of challenges (or taking a teleport on Lava caves with the power circles, possibly picture portals too) there is a chance for me that the screen turns black for a few seconds and then the brightness changes all the way up to max.

I only had one crash (out of the many many times I run these challenges) which of course causes all the kobolds to get stuck (due to the lag/disconnect bug). This isnt good for my group as we usually try to aim for 4+ Star runs.

I was wondering if it required me to play on High performance, but this does not seem to be the case as it still happens when Playing on high performance setting.

I was wondering who else had this problem (if any) and if they have some way to solve it.

I've never had this problem, very odd! Sorry to hear! :(