PDA

View Full Version : hireling changes

chodelord
01-05-2012, 10:27 AM
any would make hirelings better

1. make hireling contracts generic, you select which one when you click the scroll and get charged when he is summoned
2. do away with hireling contract scrolls entirely, just add a dialog box that allows you to summon a hireling for a cost
3. give the group leader the option to leave the LFG up even if your party is full of hirelings, then when a human joins the party he is teleported into the instance replacing the last summoned hireling
4. make the healer hirelings smart enough to heal from maximum range (let them ignore LOS if they are in range if the developers cant make them smart enough)
5. make healer hirelings ALWAYS top themselves off and give themselves priority if they are taking damage

somenewnoob
01-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Get a bunch of unpaid interns to control the hirelings anytime they are summoned.

"Jimmy, wake the hell up, somebody just summoned Klin and you're on call!"

"But it's 3 am......"

:D

thwart
01-05-2012, 11:00 AM
5. make healer hirelings ALWAYS top themselves off and give themselves priority if they are taking damage

This would take all of the fun out of having a cleric hireling. I love it when my cleric hireling is telling me that he is almost dead and needs someone to heal him. It is even better when they have a nearly full or full blue bar!

Failedlegend
01-05-2012, 11:58 AM
This would take all of the fun out of having a cleric hireling. I love it when my cleric hireling is telling me that he is almost dead and needs someone to heal him. It is even better when they have a nearly full or full blue bar!

Its even better when they stand in a trap to heal themselves so it continues to hurt them so they continue to heal until they die...despite the fact your smaskign the come here button

thwart
01-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Its even better when they stand in a trap to heal themselves so it continues to hurt them so they continue to heal until they die...despite the fact your smaskign the come here button

Yeah that is awesome too. Good times.