PDA

View Full Version : New Spell for Air Savants

Stroman
01-03-2012, 08:49 PM
So I have noticed that every savant except air savants have an AoE spell like firewall, acid cloud, acid rain, snowball swarm, and ice storm. But lightning speced sorcs or wizards dont get to have a AoE spell of the like. So why not give air savants either call lightning since its already coded into the game or maybe something like "Charged Air" which would surround the caster in a globe of charged air and tick off lightning damage like other overtime AoEs.

Xenostrata
01-04-2012, 01:51 PM
So I have noticed that every savant except air savants have an AoE spell like firewall, acid cloud, acid rain, snowball swarm, and ice storm. But lightning speced sorcs or wizards dont get to have a AoE spell of the like. So why not give air savants either call lightning since its already coded into the game or maybe something like "Charged Air" which would surround the caster in a globe of charged air and tick off lightning damage like other overtime AoEs.

This spell already exists. It's called Lightning Motes, does AoE damage over time, and causes the target to be 15% more vulnerable to electric damage.

It's a ****ing artificer spell. ***, Turbine?

Edit: Since when has what the hell (abbreviated) been censored? What the **** I could see, but what the hell?