PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for adjusting Bravery streak

Zargarx
01-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Bravery streak has been quite successful. However, here are a few suggestions to improve it.

1. Quest chains levels. Reduce the maximum level difference to at most 2 between the lowest quest and the highest quest in a chain. For example, adjust Tangleroot quests so they would range from level 5 to 7. Consider for short chains a limit of 1 difference such as Delera to range from level 7 to 8.

2. Significant under level does not break a bravery streak. If the highest level character in the quest is 3 levels below the quest level, it should not break the bravery streak. For example if doing a level 10 quest on hard with the highest level character in group is at level 8, it would not break an elite bravery streak.

Comments?

FranOhmsford
01-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Pts. 1 & 2 of Tangleroot could easily be moved up to lvl 4 and Pts 9 & 10 could just as easily be dropped to lvl 6 - Lvl range 4-6 would suit this chain.

For Delera's either move Mystery to lvl 6 or drop Thrall to lvl 7 - either would work fine without changing the quests as Thrall is relatively easy for lvl 7 and Mystery is imo far harder than lvl 6 House J quest Dead Predators.

In 3 Barrel Scoundrel's Run could easily be dropped to lvl 6 as imo it's by far the easiest lvl 7 quest atm {easier than Thrall definitely}.

Sorrowdusk may be difficult - I can see Pt 1 and 2 moved up to lvl 7 to replace the two Tangleroot quests, Thrall or Scoundrel's BUT the CO6 chain can't really be dropped so you'd still have a 3 lvl range between 7 and 10 {the current 4 lvl range is too much though}.

As for your other suggestion - / Not Signed - No way, No how. Bravery has already made it much harder to get a group together if you've passed the elite lvl of the quest:

Take VoN for example - At lvl 12 you get a -10% penalty for the Tharashk Arena and The Prisoner and No Penalty for Jungle of Khyber and Haywire YET getting a group to accept no bravery is seriously hardwork.

Necro 2 is even worse as even before bravery no-one wanted to run the flagging quests - Now you have to be between lvl 8 and 10 to get a group for em.

BTW I wouldn't even consider doing a lvl 10 quest on hard with the highest party member being lvl 8 - It smacks of suicide AND having cleared every lvl 1-4 quest on my TRd Pally Keltenn and made lvl 9 before finishing the lvl 5 quests I really don't see the need to.

Silverwren
01-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Frankly, I don't see that the current bravery streak system needs to be improved at all. It works just fine like it is.