PDA

View Full Version : Step 4 in fixing the game

Lagin
12-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Crafting

I think its awesome the "new" team has come up with ALL the new forms of crafting.

But don't you think it's a little over the top?

I don't know of there is a fix for this, but most certainly there is enough crafting systems in place to out live the game's life.

BurningDownTheHouse
12-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Ok, I have read all your steps so far.

HELL NO!!!!1!!!!1
To each and every one of them.

It seems that everything you hate about this game, are the exact things I like about it.

Since it's more trouble to change things than leave them in place, let's agree that I get to keep playing the game I like, and you move on to a different game.
Deal? :D

Lagin
12-29-2011, 09:20 AM
It seems that everything you hate about this game, are the exact things I like about it.

Since it's more trouble to change things than leave them in place, let's agree that I get to keep playing the game I like, and you move on to a different game.
Deal? :D

Did I say that? NO...

Im not posting to have you or anyone else put words in my mouth. or turn my words around.

If you disagree fine, but please dont try to belittle me because we disagree.

Thrudh
12-29-2011, 09:26 AM
I will agree we need no more new crafting systems for a couple of years please.

grodon9999
12-29-2011, 09:27 AM

/signed. I have WAY to many ingredients now. Cap it at where it it no new crafting please.

BurningDownTheHouse
12-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Did I say that? NO...

Im not posting to have you or anyone else put words in my mouth. or turn my words around.

If you disagree fine, but please dont try to belittle me because we disagree.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.
I naturally assumed that you ask for things to get fixed because you don't like them the way they are.

Apparently you are asking for things to get fixed because you do like them.
My bad... :rolleyes:

BurningDownTheHouse
12-29-2011, 09:32 AM
And as for the issue at hand:

Crafting systems are good.
The gagilions of ingredients you need to lob around are the annoying part.

azrael4h
12-29-2011, 09:36 AM
An actually intelligent, thought out suggestion! No more crafting systems would be fine; I'd like a raid with actual raid loot to look towards, not another Greensteel grind-fest.

Uska
12-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Yes there enough crating systems now

Cyr
12-29-2011, 09:52 AM
I like crafting, but I don't like inventory spam or bag spam. All these dumb items should go into an infinite, no weight space so we never have to worry about space or even care if Turbine introduces a million different crafting tokens.

rdasca
12-29-2011, 10:06 AM
First one I kind of agree with you about.

Not so much the crafting itself just the number of systems and the fact there are to many ingredients in the game.

so /signed for no more ingredients. If they want new crafting options I am ok with it as long as it uses existing ingredients.

Talon_Moonshadow
12-29-2011, 10:33 AM
I don't think the game is broken.

But... I haven't even figured out half of the new crafting that has been introduced lately.....

so yeah...let's slow it down a little so an old guy like me can catch up a little. :o

gloopygloop
12-29-2011, 10:44 AM

100% agreed with Thrudh here.

I wouldn't mind more crafting added to the game, but I don't want any new crafting added to the game.

There's too many different things to keep in your bags already and absoultely no way to organize them.

Stone of Change
Risia Games
Greensteel
Alchemical Weapons
Cannith Crafting
Cannith Challenges
Maban
Crystal Cove

It's enough. We need to have the number of different ingredients trimmed back quite a bit as far as I'm concerned.

Riggs
12-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Crafting

I think its awesome the "new" team has come up with ALL the new forms of crafting.

I don't know of there is a fix for this, but most certainly there is enough crafting systems in place to out live the game's life.

Again, I do not think the poster understands what the word suggestion means. Or steps to fix something.

"Here is the steps to fix something, I dont know how to fix it, but I dont like it"

The gap in logic in the OP is pretty massive.

Meat-Head
12-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Crafting

/Half-signed. Some streamlining would be good. There are too many different systems. They've STARTED doing this with the barter interface. That's a good start.

Talias006
12-29-2011, 07:24 PM
/Half-signed. Some streamlining would be good. There are too many different systems. They've STARTED doing this with the barter interface. That's a good start.

I agree with this sentiment.
As long as they keep working on changing some of the older crafting systems *cough greensteel cough* into barter systems, that's fine.
It needs done, plain and simple.

New crafting systems that require more bags/inventory space? No thank you.

Well, 1 for 4 isn't terrible.