PDA

View Full Version : 20th Tod

Vint
12-27-2011, 01:45 PM
I will be doing a 20th in the next couple of days (maybe) and was curious if anyone has done a 20, 40th since the last update to confirm what to expect as an end reward list? Thank you in advance.

RedDragonScale
12-27-2011, 01:51 PM
I will be doing a 20th in the next couple of days (maybe) and was curious if anyone has done a 20, 40th since the last update to confirm what to expect as an end reward list? Thank you in advance.

Same as it was before the last couple of updates.

Ninety
12-27-2011, 01:52 PM
exact same. my wizzy still doesn't have archmage ring. or any +4 tomes.

DragonTroy
12-27-2011, 02:10 PM
just last week my friend has his 20th, he had the usual amount of rings and managed to get a beloved +4 str tome

sounds like nothin changed

giggiddy
12-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Ran my 60th and still no barb rings... Lots a caster rings so I took the tempest ring.

Toon is a kensei III btw. I curse that raid and it's crappy ring drop rate. Also it seems running it on elite or hard doesn't yield a shot for better rings nor tomes seeing as the ONLY tome I have seen since update was a +4 wisdom on normal. And we run it about 6-8 times a week.

ChemE
12-27-2011, 08:54 PM
My 20th on my kensai 3 fighter had all caster rings except for Kyoshos so I took it. I had no tomes at all on my 20th.

MRH
12-27-2011, 08:57 PM
sounds to me the tables are borked...... caster heavy rewards it seems by the replies.

Sarisa
12-27-2011, 08:58 PM
From what I've seen or heard, Abbot's the only one currently with a shortened "20th" reward list. All others are working as they were before.

Forgeborn
12-27-2011, 11:24 PM
monk pulled:
all monk rings
verik's
encrusted
whisper
rakhir's
sanura's
think that was it for his 40th, no ravager, which was the only reason I'm running it... so I ended up with another kyosho's (and yes, I know ravager doesn't work on unarmed, I want it for TR reasons) List seemed to be a 'full' list, no tomes though.

Fvs pulled +4 con tome and some meleeish rings, think 2 caster rings, 1 +4 con tome, and rest melee rings (mostly barb/fighter, didn't get kyosho's that I wanted)

giggiddy
12-27-2011, 11:45 PM
Lucky duck!

My Tank has pulled every ring he has wanted from the chest but no tomes in 20th, 40th, 60th, 80th or 100th booo! And never pulled a tome in the chest BOOO!!

Kensei has his veriks and fire savant ring for +1 str lol. No barb rings on 20th, got kyoshos on 40th but already have 20% heal amp on the savant ring, and skunked on 60th. No tomes.

Caster has all the rings but none from end rewards. I took renown for 20th and the bard ring 40th. No tomes.

Cleric has both healer rings (meh... not like the set bonus is fancy shmancy), only run 8 so no suprise about tomes.

Monk has ALL monk rings but the kyoshos that he needs. 20th took renown, 40th got encrusted and put shocking burst on it right before I got my air/air alchemicals... DOH!! No tomes.

Helves angel has AA ring and a junk ring with +2 str on it. Took renown for 20th, +4 con tome on 40th!! Ravager ring was in the option but I passed it for the +4 tome.

Exploiter got his tempest ring right before his 20th. No DPS rings so I took radiant ring for the +6 wis on a ring and excptional +1 cha to even it out. No tomes.

This isn't posted to complain or ask for sympathy... but simply because I do think the reward table needs reworking. I also think the drop rate needs to be upped on hard and elite difficulty for the rare rings. Really sick and tired of seeing Connors bands, Morahs bands, and Kyrians bands drop almost every single run on hard. Last elite run we did was a complete skunk so it is almost pointless to run that as well.

They should redo TOD like they did shroud. We should get 2 more chests on elite with chance to drop rings. NOT THE ABOVE SAID ONES!!!

NaturalHazard
12-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Ran my 60th and still no barb rings... Lots a caster rings so I took the tempest ring.

Toon is a kensei III btw. I curse that raid and it's crappy ring drop rate. Also it seems running it on elite or hard doesn't yield a shot for better rings nor tomes seeing as the ONLY tome I have seen since update was a +4 wisdom on normal. And we run it about 6-8 times a week.

Yeah last two times on hard where complete skunks.

giggiddy
12-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Shroud loot drop has been noticeably upgraded on hard and elite.

VOD loot drop has been noticeably upgraded on hard and elite.

Hound loot drop has been noticeably upgraded on hard and elite.

Abbot drop still sucks. TOD ring drop still sucks.

There is no risk/reward to running on hard or elite anymore it seems. I ravager ring dropped on normal 2 weeks ago and a +4 wis tome dropped on normal last week. Yet on hard or elite it has been MONTHS since I have seen a ravager ring or +4 tome drop on hard or elite. This is wrong and broken considering we run the raid 2-4 times every Mon/Tues and Thurs/Fri.

alvarego
12-28-2011, 12:26 AM

10 asorted rings you don't really need, that's what I get every 20th completion :D