PDA

View Full Version : A teleporter to the harbor via the teleportation system that our House P designates.

Zorth
12-23-2011, 11:06 PM
We need a teleport click to the harbor instead of going to the Marketplace first and then the harbor.

I suggest the location be near the lobster. ARRRRRRRRR!

KillEveryone
12-24-2011, 12:14 AM
I've wondered why there wasn't one in harbor and marketplace.

Ganolyn
12-24-2011, 12:18 AM
I've wondered why there wasn't one in harbor and marketplace.

Because the market is already a hub with access to all the houses and the harbor is low level. There should be an option in the list to go to the harbor and appear in front of the IQ gate so level 17+ can get there faster.

KillEveryone
12-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Because the market is already a hub with access to all the houses and the harbor is low level. There should be an option in the list to go to the harbor and appear in front of the IQ gate so level 17+ can get there faster.

I still want to be lazy and teleport from the harbor/marketplace gates into the houses. :D

Such755
12-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Harbor is not low level only, it's also for mid-high level for the Harbinger of Madness quests.
Besides - so what? I'd love to see a teleporter in the harbor.
Marketplace doesn't need it, as said above me.

WoD-IroN
12-26-2011, 09:56 AM
We need a teleport click to the harbor instead of going to the Marketplace first and then the harbor.

I suggest the location be near the lobster. ARRRRRRRRR!

What we need is a ship teleport to House C. currently its possible to get there through the portals that are in each house, but why cant we get a ride there from the airship? if parking is an issue, surely we can get one of those cool floating lifts to go over to a nice little airship dock in the sky (makes sense really, unlike the house C patron who is randomly on one of these islands)..
i want that extra 20secs on my ship buffs that i lose from running all the way from the market aurship dock to house C!