PDA

View Full Version : Missing a feat

loren9109
12-21-2011, 03:56 AM
Hi there, something weird happened when I was rolling a toon. I'm pretty sure I picked 3 feats on character creation (1 general, 1 human bonus, 1 class feat) but when I check the feat list one feat is missing. It could be that I accidently deselected a feat and didn't notice. But anyways, is there any way other than LR to redeem it?

Thanks!

Calebro
12-21-2011, 04:04 AM
You can't finish the leveling process without filling out all selections, feats included. So you chose something.
I'm guessing that you just aren't recognizing whatever it was you chose as a selectable choice from your feat list.
Toughness often confuses some people, because if you choose it multiple times it only shows once (and for the record, NEVER retrain a toughness feat with Fred if you have more then one or you'll lose them all and only get one swap in return).

But as a level 1 toon, I think I'd spend the three minutes deleting and rerolling than the ten minutes it would take for a new player to figure out which feat on that list was the chosen one that I forgot about choosing.
A veteran player could spot it with a glance. A new player will probably take quite a while to spot it.
Rerolling would be easier.

BoBoDaClown
12-21-2011, 05:49 AM
You can't finish the leveling process without filling out all selections, feats included. So you chose something.
I'm guessing that you just aren't recognizing whatever it was you chose as a selectable choice from your feat list.
Toughness often confuses some people, because if you choose it multiple times it only shows once (and for the record, NEVER retrain a toughness feat with Fred if you have more then one or you'll lose them all and only get one swap in return).

But as a level 1 toon, I think I'd spend the three minutes deleting and rerolling than the ten minutes it would take for a new player to figure out which feat on that list was the chosen one that I forgot about choosing.
A veteran player could spot it with a glance. A new player will probably take quite a while to spot it.
Rerolling would be easier.

Hey dude,

I recently retrained a toughness (I have multiple) and I was left with the correct amount.

I don't know if the error you are talking about only happens under certain conditions or that they have fixed it, just letting you know...

Uska
12-21-2011, 09:27 AM
what class

loren9109
12-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Actually my character is a newly tr'd human wizard... I took toughness, maximize and extend at character creation, but it turned out maximize was not working. I had to retake maximize at lvl3. After filing a ticket a GM told me according to their data log I took 2 toughness feats. However only 1 toughness is appearing in my feat list, and only 1 toughness is affecting my hp. I'm essentially missing a feat. The GM asked me to send a bug report but oh well...

Hey dude,

I recently retrained a toughness (I have multiple) and I was left with the correct amount.

I don't know if the error you are talking about only happens under certain conditions or that they have fixed it, just letting you know...

Hi there do you mean you swapped out toughness and then swapped it back at Fred?

BoBoDaClown
12-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Actually my character is a newly tr'd human wizard... I took toughness, maximize and extend at character creation, but it turned out maximize was not working. I had to retake maximize at lvl3. After filing a ticket a GM told me according to their data log I took 2 toughness feats. However only 1 toughness is appearing in my feat list, and only 1 toughness is affecting my hp. I'm essentially missing a feat. The GM asked me to send a bug report but oh well...

Hi there do you mean you swapped out toughness and then swapped it back at Fred?

I switched a toughness for improved sunder - I wasnt't really replying to your issue sorry - more to Calebro.

Dragavon
12-21-2011, 04:19 PM

The best way to fix this is unfortunately to do a LR. I have found LR to be a wonderful way to fix things on my gimps at least :o

You might be able to persuade a GM to give you a lesser heart, but I doubt it :D