PDA

View Full Version : Moneymaking idea for Turbine...

Antheal
12-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Increase the cost of the Dreaming Dark adventure pack, and make Ioun Stones a much more common drop.

Since you need the Dreaming Dark to unsuppress them, anyone who pulls an Ioun Stone has a much bigger incentive to purchase the pack.

Profit!

Wait... did I miss a step somewhere?

gloopygloop
12-20-2011, 07:51 PM
As a player who already has the Dreaming Dark pack, all I can say is...

/signed. ;)

Scriplin
12-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Increase the cost of the Dreaming Dark adventure pack, and make Ioun Stones a much more common drop.

Since you need the Dreaming Dark to unsuppress them, anyone who pulls an Ioun Stone has a much bigger incentive to purchase the pack.

Profit!

Wait... did I miss a step somewhere?

I think that DD is one of the better packs anyway, the style is very cool, the items are powerful, and for those that know, DD is the perfect place to cap your toon 18-20 fast and easy by doing quests that are actually enjoyable to repeat (unlike packs like Vale where you just want to get it over with, and the "style" of the pack is having to deal with some incredibly annoying theme in each quest, such as being in the dark, climbing huge chasms that are glitchy as all h3ll, or not being able to kill spiders that are the predominant occupant of the quest area).

If it weren't for GS I would never go to the Vale again, ever.

I still wish the beginner quests that are on Korthos now were still the Goodblade quests of old, Low Road anyone?