PDA

View Full Version : Make Epic Mats Unbound.

Ungood
12-20-2011, 06:29 AM
Just an idea I was thinking, and was kinda hoping that maybe Turbine could make Epic Scrolls, Shards, and Seals unbound.

I think by doing that, it would inspire more people to run epics, because then it would not be this overwhelming trial to get one item made, but still enough work to get the tokens to slot the epic items they may have.

DeltaBravo
12-20-2011, 06:59 AM
/Sigend. Allthough i dont think it only apllies to the epic stuff i really think the game would be ALOT better if ALL items where unbound, Not jokeing here. 9 out of 10 times when people get angry in the game its becouse of the loot. all this would stop and the game would be alot less grinding. And people could play the quests they liked not only for loot but also for fun, The game have chaanged alot from a Quest based game, to a loot farming game.

wax_on_wax_off
12-20-2011, 07:19 AM
Making this stuff unbound is a terrible move towards pay (other people) to win. All of a sudden all you need is deep pockets to buy TP codes for other people and you'll have every epic item you could possibly want which will result in new players without the deep pockets from being excluded from challenging content.

Bad, bad idea. Still, itd be great for those guilds and communities that are close enough that everyone shares their pieces around so everyone gets some nice items but if they made this change I'd hope that it's very temporary to avoid the slippery slope as above.

I saw what you did there, did you see what I did here?

Chai
12-20-2011, 07:29 AM
We already play a game where people can gear their toon out in some pretty powerful epic stuff never having run that toon in that content.

They only need to run Shroud once with a buncha people who dont need their shards.

BTA is good enough.

LucidLTS
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
/Sigend. Allthough i dont think it only apllies to the epic stuff i really think the game would be ALOT better if ALL items where unbound, Not jokeing here. 9 out of 10 times when people get angry in the game its becouse of the loot. all this would stop and the game would be alot less grinding. And people could play the quests they liked not only for loot but also for fun, The game have chaanged alot from a Quest based game, to a loot farming game.

/signed

and even if you like loot farming this would make it more rewarding

stubythumb
12-20-2011, 12:03 PM
/not singable

All this would do is promote the FARM community to a new level.... You'd see Epic Torc Shard for for the low price of 10 Red's or find it in an Internet search for $150... And you'd never see a shard up for roll or even someone passing a shard they would never use...