PDA

View Full Version : first challenged

ratruiz1
12-18-2011, 11:00 PM
If anyone can help me, finding the secert passage in the cave, I can't find it, thank you in advanced.

Diyon
12-18-2011, 11:28 PM
If anyone can help me, finding the secert passage in the cave, I can't find it, thank you in advanced.

You are going to have to be a lot more specific than that. Which cave?

Cardtrick
12-18-2011, 11:36 PM
You have to equip the ring and talk to the guy, then cast the spell on the thing.

Glenalth
12-18-2011, 11:53 PM

Just follow the halfling's instructions. Walk to the wall and press the search button. If you removed it from your hotbars, you will have to grab it off of your skills screen and drag it back to a hotbar.

Diyon
12-19-2011, 09:31 AM
Just follow the halfling's instructions. Walk to the wall and press the search button. If you removed it from your hotbars, you will have to grab it off of your skills screen and drag it back to a hotbar.

You win for figuring out what they were talking about.

OP, do that. (Also, if you're a first time player, read the hints, they tell you stuff like this.)

zex95966
12-19-2011, 01:00 PM
I nominate this for thread of the year.

if this is the quest in korthos that I think it is, there is also a switch hidden in the barrels.
If you did remove it from the hotbar, once you add it back you can lock your bars so that it doesnt happen again.