PDA

View Full Version : Messaging system

Chrasch
12-18-2011, 02:42 AM
My computer's hard drive recently fried. It's crispier than a pack of bacon fresh off the stove. It would really be nice if I had some way to contact my Guild and let them know that their Leader hasn't quit playing DDO and is merely unable at the moment.

umeannothing
12-18-2011, 02:46 AM
My computer's hard drive recently fried. It's crispier than a pack of bacon fresh off the stove. It would really be nice if I had some way to contact my Guild and let them know that their Leader hasn't quit playing DDO and is merely unable at the moment.

You can send me a PM and I can relay a message for you if you like, just let me know the server, and whom I should contact, or just the guild name and I can find someone.

EDIT: if you know their forum name, you can use MYDDO to send them a message.

Chrasch
12-18-2011, 05:16 PM
You can send me a PM and I can relay a message for you if you like, just let me know the server, and whom I should contact, or just the guild name and I can find someone.

EDIT: if you know their forum name, you can use MYDDO to send them a message.

Thanks and that's all good and well but I'm sure this isn't the first time it's happened to someone and I'm also sure that it won't be the last. You can't carry messages for everyone that has this issue, so my suggestion still has merit.