PDA

View Full Version : Have one crafting hall that links Houses C and K

Qzipoun
12-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Why does Stormreach have two identical crafting halls in two adjacent houses? House K and House C are right by one another, why not have one crafting hall that links the two? Just move the NPC that is right in front of the entrance and have two entrances (to each house).

Bonus points: The hall is symmetric with only the bank/auction different in each "side" of the hall, have the bank side with a House K theme and the Auction side with a House C theme.

This does a couple things:

- Teleport location will not take you only to House K
- Makes more sense that there is only one crafting hall
- Builds a nice bridge between the two houses

Seems like a no brainer to me, the current implementation is not very convenient...

Throwing it out there, though I'm sure it's been suggested before

CheeseMilk
12-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Great idea!

Helpful, simple, AND it makes perfect sense!

/signed

Falco_Easts
12-15-2011, 10:49 PM
I thought they had different ambience inside?

CheeseMilk
12-15-2011, 11:06 PM
There are differently-named npcs that do the exact same thing.

Can't speak to the music, I have mine set too low to notice a difference.

Urjak
12-16-2011, 11:16 AM
/totally signed

somenewnoob
12-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Doesn't it take like 20 seconds to run from the entrance in House K to House C?

Do we really need this?

/not signed

Habreno
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
/Signed. This helps from a movement issue too. House C is in a very awakard place. Linking it to House K would help some (adding a guild ship tower would immensely help, as would a teleporter) to alleviate this issue.

Tobril
12-16-2011, 03:13 PM
House C issues are what happens when people sleep through the city planning commission meetings.

danotmano1998
12-16-2011, 03:22 PM
Bleh..

For a long time after the update I didn't even know there WAS a house Cannith crafting, until I started thinking about it...

Then came the question.. "Why is the Cannith crafting hall in house K?? I mean sure, at first they didn't have a cannith area.."

So I looked and noticed there was a cannith crafting hall in the cannith area..
And that made me scratch my head, especially after I went in and found it to be virtually identical..

*shrugs*

Yeah, it's a bit nonsensical to me, but I love the teleport just where it is. House K is visited by me pretty much every single time I go to unload my loot, buy scrolls, check the mailbox, do some shard crunching, etc.. It's one stop shopping.

The OP's suggestion seems to fit the bill nicely. No need for anything fancy, just point one door in each of the crafting halls to the other one and done.