PDA

View Full Version : Eliminate the melee slowdown from Yugo CON pots

grodon9999
11-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Melee needs a bone, this is a little bone but it's a start. The Yugo CON pots benefit casters more than melee as casters are unaffected by the side effects.

WruntJunior
11-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Melee needs a bone, this is a little bone but it's a start. The Yugo CON pots benefit casters more than melee as casters are unaffected by the side effects.

/signed

Nothing more to say

Malky
11-28-2011, 06:33 PM
/signed

How about a 5% spell damage debuff instead ? :D

sirgog
11-28-2011, 07:56 PM
/signed

Rogue DPS is low enough that giving them their 5% back in the HP intensive raids (esp eVON6) would not break anything.

Edit: I support a 'All spells cost 5% more to cast' debuff, or a simpler 'All spells cost +1 per spell level to cast'.

Rawel_San
11-28-2011, 08:04 PM
/signed
As a person whose main is a drow wizard I would be willing to stomach a 5% increase in spell costs with yugo
con pots. The slightly bigger issue would be for healers though I think. Not sure. I understand the idea behind the
debuffs on the pots and just removing the only drawback of the best one is not good. So yeah maybe 5% more
spell costs or 5% less damage on spells wouldn't be too bad.

SEMPER
11-28-2011, 08:54 PM
i will /sign this but it doesnt just slow attack speed / it slows movement speed as well so it does effect everyone

sweez
11-28-2011, 09:00 PM
/signed

That drawback has always been unfair towards melee (well and ranged dps as well). Something more in line with most other yugo pot drawbacks (excluding int of course, but being PM sorts that) like a penalty to some save (or even say -1 or -2 to all saves) or whatever would be cool.

WruntJunior
11-28-2011, 11:14 PM
I would be fine with even a spell point increase...on my arcanes, the price is worth it...on my divines, they have enough hp to safely heal. The gray area is whether or not that would cause bad effects for rangers or paladins, but at only 5%....that barely matters.

jojoalva69
11-28-2011, 11:16 PM
/signed over and over again... Add one more to that over and over, It wasn't enough :)