PDA

View Full Version : all lvl 100 guilds cheated

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:16 PM
okay i think all the lvl 100 guilds have cheated to get the lvl 100 cuzz when new ppl make a guild now thay cant get the lvl 100 that is not fair for the ppl that was not here for the even that gave them the lvl 100 guild you should demot the guilds that did that even or keep the even going for ever so when new ppl that make a guild have a fair advantage it is rely ****ing me off that ppl keep leaveing my guild cuzz other guilds cheated to get their guild lvl

Hobgoblin
11-27-2011, 02:19 PM
okay i think all the lvl 100 guilds have cheated to get the lvl 100 cuzz when new ppl make a guild now thay cant get the lvl 100 that is not fair for the ppl that was not here for the even that gave them the lvl 100 guild you should demot the guilds that did that even or keep the even going for ever so when new ppl that make a guild have a fair advantage it is rely ****ing me off that ppl keep leaveing my guild cuzz other guilds cheated to get their guild lvl

isnt this only on lammina? which only has an effect on ..... lammina? and gets wiped reguarly?

Im sry i dont see a problem with this, and i dont even go to lammina

hob

TheDearLeader
11-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Why is this in Lammania Discussion? This has nothing to do with the Preview Server.

Also, there are what, two level 100 Guilds across all servers? Last I checked, anyway.

And your premise for this argument is : They did it, but I can't, so it must be cheating. Is that right?

So.. Micheal Jordan can put it in the basket from across the court. But I can't. He's cheating, right?

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:22 PM
isnt this only on lammina? which only has an effect on ..... lammina? and gets wiped reguarly?

Im sry i dont see a problem with this, and i dont even go to lammina

hob

this on lammina but it is still not fair to ppl who just started a guild on this server and it dont wipe and that is the problem

TheDearLeader
11-27-2011, 02:24 PM
this on lammina but it is still not fair to ppl who just started a guild on this server and it dont wipe and that is the problem

Umm...are you *seriously* playing on Lammania? Your Signature says you play on Orien.

And you do realize Lammania is a Preview Server, right? It's not an actual play server.

On Lammania, these people didn't "cheat" - they asked the Devs and Admins online "hey, can you make my Guild Level 100 Please please?" And they were like "Well, it's a test server, not a real server, so... sure!" I was online when it happened at least once. some 20+ Guilds level 100.

And guess what? All those people have gone back to their real servers to play.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Why is this in Lammania Discussion? This has nothing to do with the Preview Server.

Also, there are what, two level 100 Guilds across all servers? Last I checked, anyway.

And your premise for this argument is : They did it, but I can't, so it must be cheating. Is that right?

So.. Micheal Jordan can put it in the basket from across the court. But I can't. He's cheating, right?

it is cheating cuzz ppl that was not here when thay did it gont have a chance it is like you was late so fu we are not going to help you and it dont have any thing to do with skills as you inplayed with that basket ball thing

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Umm...are you *seriously* playing on Lammania? Your Signature says you play on Orien.

And you do realize Lammania is a Preview Server, right? It's not an actual play server.

On Lammania, these people didn't "cheat" - they asked the Devs and Admins online "hey, can you make my Guild Level 100 Please please?" And they were like "Well, it's a test server, not a real server, so... sure!" I was online when it happened at least once. some 20+ Guilds level 100.

And guess what? All those people have gone back to their real servers to play.

okay i want my guild lvl 100 so please make my guild lvl 100

chance2000
11-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Ok our level 100 guilds on lam got that way by going to a dev event when they give xp they sometimes give guild renown. The server is cleaned so often how does it matter my guild has 2 active members and is 100 and should not loose level before the next server wipe how does this hurt anybody?

TheDearLeader
11-27-2011, 02:30 PM
it is cheating cuzz ppl that was not here when thay did it gont have a chance it is like you was late so fu we are not going to help you and it dont have any thing to do with skills as you inplayed with that basket ball thing

It.
is not.
a real.
Server.

It's for play-play, to give new updates a little bit of "hype" before they hit the live servers.

It'll likely end up getting wiped for U13 Preview anyway, whenever that ends up coming around. At that point, all those level 100 Guilds? Poof. Anything *you've* done on that Server? Poof.

okay i want my guild lvl 100 so please make my guild lvl 100

I'm not a Dev. Or an Admin. Or paid by Turbine in any way, sadly.

I also don't have a level 100 Guild on Lammania. Our guild didn't care, so we didn't ask. Because it's not a real server.

Are you like five dude?

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:31 PM
i work my but off trying to lvl my guild but it is hard cuzz it is just me and my wife now cuzz ppl that join my guild keeps going to guilds that is lvl 100 atm my guild is lvl 13 and me and my wife has got it this lvl with out any help so please make it fair

Enoach
11-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Based on the post language and tone I'm sensing you are losing more Accounts from your guild than your gaining. You have also come to the conclusion the reason this is happening is because of Level 100 guilds, so being curious myself I did a quick look at the Live Servers and found 3 Level 100 Guilds scattered among all of the servers. So, this means that 3 Guilds of which are not even on the same server are making your guild fail. I would think that if someone was leaving my guild to transfer to a level 100 guild which possibly isn't even on the server I'm on that just maybe the issue is not with the person or with the guild they are going too, but the guild they are leaving.

Next, I noticed that this was put on Lamannia - a server that gets reset at the whim of Turbine...

I was going to give advice on how to be a successful guild leader, but its Lamannia so no matter how much work you put into it, it will most likely be gone soon (tm)

TheDearLeader
11-27-2011, 02:34 PM
i work my but off trying to lvl my guild but it is hard cuzz it is just me and my wife now cuzz ppl that join my guild keeps going to guilds that is lvl 100 atm my guild is lvl 13 and me and my wife has got it this lvl with out any help so please make it fair

That Guild is going to be gone in three months (or less). As is any work you put into any character onto that server.

You're fully aware of this, yes?

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Ok our level 100 guilds on lam got that way by going to a dev event when they give xp they sometimes give guild renown. The server is cleaned so often how does it matter my guild has 2 active members and is 100 and should not loose level before the next server wipe how does this hurt anybody?

you dont realiz how hard it is to lvl a guild with just 2 ppl in it or evin 3 ppl in it cuzz any new mbers go to highter guild lvls that is wat is not fair thay just leave

TheDearLeader
11-27-2011, 02:36 PM
you dont realiz how hard it is to lvl a guild with just 2 ppl in it or evin 3 ppl in it cuzz any new mbers go to highter guild lvls that is wat is not fair thay just leave

Your guild will NOT EXIST when they do the server wipe.

Enjoy complaining about a non-issue. I'm done trying to explain it to you.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Your guild will NOT EXIST when they do the server wipe.

Enjoy complaining about a non-issue. I'm done trying to explain it to you.

ive had ppl leave my guild on the live server for guilds that is lvl 20 + so it is not only on the test server but on all servers thay should make a thing that makes ppl have to wait at leat 2 months to leave a guild or be kicked from the guild

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:44 PM
so basicly im wasting my time and effort playing the test server

Munkenmo
11-27-2011, 02:45 PM
ive had ppl leave my guild on the live server for guilds that is lvl 20 + so it is not only on the test server but on all servers thay should make a thing that makes ppl have to wait at leat 2 months to leave a guild or be kicked from the guild

I don't think they left cause of your guild level.

Munkenmo
11-27-2011, 02:46 PM

YES

go back to orien.

Enoach
11-27-2011, 02:46 PM

Actually I do, as I'm the leader of a guild with only two accounts in it... Mine and my daughters. I have only one character in this guild and created it so that my daughter would not be exposed to the drama that can fill guilds. Now the drama is limited to the simple Father-Daughter drama that normally exists. She is a casual player, and I don't play this character a lot and usually spend my time on my other characters.

That being said. A guild of Small size gets a very large boost in renown with a very small decay. Yes the burden is on the few members, but might I suggest as a small guild that you remove the Level/Ship Goals from you short term, and make them Long term goals instead. Then get back to enjoying the game with your wife and forget about Fiefdom building. In doing this you will meet up with like minded people who may join you for the comradeship.

katz
11-27-2011, 02:50 PM

LOL.... no

seriously dude. breathe. relax. take a chill pill. if you're talking about a guild on lamma, they got bumped to 100 by asking a dev who happened to BE ONLINE on lamma at the time "hey, can i has 100 level guild plz? k thx bai!"

if you're talking about a guild on live, one: it takes alot of time and work (and more maturity than you are displaying in these semi-coherent rants) to lift a guild to 100, and two: i'm reasonably certain that Over Raided would be rather put out with you claiming they cheated their way to the first 100 guild across all servers.

it's not instant. nor should it be

Oakianus
11-27-2011, 02:52 PM

I had faith that you would get there in the end.

Yes. It's a test server.

porq
11-27-2011, 02:58 PM

We acknowledge that it is difficult to level a guild with 2 people, but lamannia is a preview server. Nobody gets to keep anything. If you want in a level 100 guild, I'm sure you could ask for an invite.

It may be fun for you to level a guild there for the sake of fun, i don't know. But it doesn't matter. All guilds on lamannia will be erased. deleted. gone. when the next preview comes around.

Frankly, I am surprised this server is still up. They usually take it offline after a while after a preview.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 02:59 PM
LOL.... no

seriously dude. breathe. relax. take a chill pill. if you're talking about a guild on lamma, they got bumped to 100 by asking a dev who happened to BE ONLINE on lamma at the time "hey, can i has 100 level guild plz? k thx bai!"

if you're talking about a guild on live, one: it takes alot of time and work (and more maturity than you are displaying in these semi-coherent rants) to lift a guild to 100, and two: i'm reasonably certain that Over Raided would be rather put out with you claiming they cheated their way to the first 100 guild across all servers.

it's not instant. nor should it bei was talking a bout limma oh and yes i play the live server too but i like limma better but i gess that was my mistake for likeing it i get scrwed any why i look at it on the live server
thay leave cuzz of lvl of guild too

Kmnh
11-27-2011, 03:01 PM
This thread is funny.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:03 PM
We acknowledge that it is difficult to level a guild with 2 people, but lamannia is a preview server. Nobody gets to keep anything. If you want in a level 100 guild, I'm sure you could ask for an invite.

It may be fun for you to level a guild there for the sake of fun, i don't know. But it doesn't matter. All guilds on lamannia will be erased. deleted. gone. when the next preview comes around.

Frankly, I am surprised this server is still up. They usually take it offline after a while after a preview.

sorry for this but i dont want a invit i want my OWN LVL 100 GUILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

im not a folower in a guild im a leader i dont take well to ppl telling me do this do that in a guil in less i ask to be told

TheDearLeader
This thread is funny.

This thread is sad. I'm embarrassed for America.

Grace_ana
It's really unfair that some people have better gear than me. And more plat than me. And more TR points and tomes than me. Just because they played a lot longer to get all that stuff is not right. I should instantly be gifted with all of the things other people worked for, for fairness.

Oh wait. None of that is true at all. If people are leaving your guild nonstop, I bet it's not because of the guild level. I've been in small guilds, and people stay if they like to play with the people in the guild. Stop blaming everyone else and demanding a lvl 100 guild handed to you. And the idea that people can't leave your guild even if they don't like it is insane. This is a game, for fun.

sirgog
This thread is funny.

/this

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:07 PM
LOL.... no

it's not instant. nor should it be
and i do fell thay cheated cuzz i dont get to have a lvl 100 guild be cuzz i did not know i had to ask to get the guild lvl 100

Grace_ana
sorry for this but i dont want a invit i want my OWN LVL 100 GUILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

im not a folower in a guild im a leader i dont take well to ppl telling me do this do that in a guil in less i ask to be told

Please leave some exclamation points for everyone else. It was a small harvest this year.

If you want your own lvl 100 guild, you have to figure out how to make a successful lvl 100 guild and build it up, just like those people that have one did. No one can or should just give you one. Earn it.

Pro tip: Screaming about people cheating and trying to lock people on your guild ship is probably not a winning strategy.

roryk27
This thread is funny.

I'm with this guy.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:13 PM
It's really unfair that some people have better gear than me. And more plat than me. And more TR points and tomes than me. Just because they played a lot longer to get all that stuff is not right. I should instantly be gifted with all of the things other people worked for, for fairness.

Oh wait. None of that is true at all. If people are leaving your guild nonstop, I bet it's not because of the guild level. I've been in small guilds, and people stay if they like to play with the people in the guild. Stop blaming everyone else and demanding a lvl 100 guild handed to you. And the idea that people can't leave your guild even if they don't like it is insane. This is a game, for fun.

you know what ive asked the ppl that leave my guild on the live server and thay tell me oh i got in a guild that has a ship or oh i got in a guild that is lvl 20 + i never hear any thing els or ppl ask wat is your guild lvl when i try to recruit ppl thay ask wat your guild lvl and i tell them and thay say i dont want to be in your guild cuzz it is not lvl 20 + ppl r real a holes im just sick of being steped on like im a pice of ****

katz
11-27-2011, 03:14 PM
This thread is funny.

This thread is sad. I'm embarrassed for America.

i know. i'm torn between laughing and crying myself... :eek:

chance2000
11-27-2011, 03:15 PM

On the live servers not Lamania I run a level 62 guild so I do know and understand on Lam we did not cheat we went to a live dev event is all, of the 50 mil guild renown you need for level 100 they gave me 400,000,000 enough that I should not loose level before the next server wipe that will happen, they clean the server every one or two updates I have been on lam so long I have over 180,000 turbine points.

You are complaining about a non issue. I would not worry about leveling a guild on lam and work on one in the live servers. I run the Circle Of Destruction on Argonnessen.

Lamainia is the public preview server where they want people to try new stuff out. It is not a test server nor beta server just preview.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Please leave some exclamation points for everyone else. It was a small harvest this year.

If you want your own lvl 100 guild, you have to figure out how to make a successful lvl 100 guild and build it up, just like those people that have one did. No one can or should just give you one. Earn it.

Pro tip: Screaming about people cheating and trying to lock people on your guild ship is probably not a winning strategy.

well on limma that cheated to get it thay did not ern it it was give in to them from dev

Vellrad
11-27-2011, 03:18 PM
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2011/11/66a94c9bd29d7b46a97c8bae4ec1a22f.gif?1322350446

katz
you know what ive asked the ppl that leave my guild on the live server and thay tell me oh i got in a guild that has a ship or oh i got in a guild that is lvl 20 + i never hear any thing els or ppl ask wat is your guild lvl when i try to recruit ppl thay ask wat your guild lvl and i tell them and thay say i dont want to be in your guild cuzz it is not lvl 20 + ppl r real a holes im just sick of being steped on like im a pice of ****

then do what i did. MAN UP (i know, funny right? coming from a woman), pull yourself up by your bootstraps, and WORK for it. i came back from a year hiatus to find that the guild level thing had been implemented in my absence. my guild had, at the time, myself and my husband in it. we started from NOTHING and everyone else had a head start on us. SO WHAT

we're 52 now. and still climbing.

whining on the forums is not the answer

1airwolf
On the live servers not Lamania I run a level 62 guild so I do know and understand on Lam we did not cheat we went to a live dev event is all, of the 50 mil guild renown you need for level 100 they gave me 400,000,000 enough that I should not loose level before the next server wipe that will happen, they clean the server every one or two updates I have been on lam so long I have over 180,000 turbine points.

You are complaining about a non issue. I would not worry about leveling a guild on lam and work on one in the live servers. I run the Circle Of Destruction on Argonnessen.

Lamainia is the public preview server where they want people to try new stuff out. It is not a test server nor beta server just preview.

my guild lvl on the live server is lvl 17 wich me and my wife have got to that lvl by are lonesome and you must not beable to read my singy

katz
11-27-2011, 03:20 PM
well on limma that cheated to get it thay did not ern it it was give in to them from dev

that's not cheating. that's a gift. it doesn't count. heck, they level people to 20 on a whim. boom.

TheDearLeader
11-27-2011, 03:21 PM
that's not cheating. that's a gift. it doesn't count. heck, they level people to 20 on a whim. boom.

And gave us +4 tomes. That was nice. I don't even think I used mine.

Gkar
11-27-2011, 03:23 PM

First rule... when the DM gives it to you its not cheating.

Besides, its a test server, why do you care? It doesn't matter at all.

Why in god's name would you work hard to get something up on a test server that doesn't matter and can be wiped AT ANY TIME.

If you aren't there to preview new content, yes

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:24 PM
then do what i did. MAN UP (i know, funny right? coming from a woman), pull yourself up by your bootstraps, and WORK for it. i came back from a year hiatus to find that the guild level thing had been implemented in my absence. my guild had, at the time, myself and my husband in it. we started from NOTHING and everyone else had a head start on us. SO WHAT

we're 52 now. and still climbing.

whining on the forums is not the answer

well ethere thay need to fixit for the next update on limma or just not give ppl guild lvl 100 and man up well at lest im not in a corner crying im complaning for evry 1 to hear me im not a couerd and keeping it to my self im mad andlim leting the dev know it if he would get off his but and read this

Ganolyn
11-27-2011, 03:26 PM
http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/Corbomite/threadwrecker.gif

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:29 PM
First rule... when the DM gives it to you its not cheating.

Besides, its a test server, why do you care? It doesn't matter at all.

Why in god's name would you work hard to get something up on a test server that doesn't matter and can be wiped AT ANY TIME.

If you aren't there to preview new content, yes

well i missed that it was going to be wiped when i started that was my misstack but it is cheating if it is just given to you not ernd an im not complaning that im just guildlvl 17 on the live sever just on the limma i feel cheated and mad that thay asked to be lvl 100 andthat got it well i want to be guild lvl 100

Gkar
11-27-2011, 03:31 PM
well ethere thay need to fixit for the next update on limma or just not give ppl guild lvl 100 and man up well at lest im not in a corner crying im complaning for evry 1 to hear me im not a couerd and keeping it to my self im mad andlim leting the dev know it if he would get off his but and read this

Ok, you're just doing this for irony's sake right? This thread can't possibly be serious.

chance2000
11-27-2011, 03:34 PM
my guild lvl on the live server is lvl 17 wich me and my wife have got to that lvl by are lonesome and you must not beable to read my singy

I understand what you are saying just letting you know we did not cheat on Lamania to get our guilds to level 100 we went to a live dev event they post about on here before they happen on lamania.

I ran across a dev before a live event on lam before the character copy was up and sent them a tell saying it was not working. They told me to find them and they would level me so I did and they made a mistake at level 4 I had -2,145,533,649 xp of the 90,000 needed for level 5 laughed so hard my side hurt and took a screen shot of it. On lam if you see a toon with + before and after the name it is a dev. Well they told me I would have to delete and reroll i said ok just had to get a screenshot first. I am not being mean to you just saying on lamania character and guild level are not a real issue they are all just temporary.

porq
11-27-2011, 03:34 PM
well i missed that it was going to be wiped when i started that was my misstack but it is cheating if it is just given to you not ernd an im not complaning that im just guildlvl 17 on the live sever just on the limma i feel cheated and mad that thay asked to be lvl 100 andthat got it well i want to be guild lvl 100
Ok, so come back to lamannia for the update 13 preview. ask a dev to be guild level 100 then.

katz
11-27-2011, 03:37 PM
and enjoy the guild decay! :D

Tajuh
11-27-2011, 03:40 PM
I understand what you are saying just letting you know we did not cheat on Lamania to get our guilds to level 100 we went to a live dev event they post about on here before they happen on lamania.

I ran across a dev before a live event on lam before the character copy was up and sent them a tell saying it was not working. They told me to find them and they would level me so I did and they made a mistake at level 4 I had -2,145,533,649 xp of the 90,000 needed for level 5 laughed so hard my side hurt and took a screen shot of it. On lam if you see a toon with + before and after the name it is a dev. Well they told me I would have to delete and reroll i said ok just had to get a screenshot first. I am not being mean to you just saying on lamania character and guild level are not a real issue they are all just temporary.
Any chance we can see said screenie?:)

chance2000
11-27-2011, 03:42 PM
and enjoy the guild decay! :D

at level 100
Try with 2 accounts mine has dropped over 2 mil in guild renown. They gave so much not an issue before the next server wipe.

Diyon
11-27-2011, 03:44 PM
I'd like to reiterate this, maybe in a clearer manner:

Lammania is a server for seeing things before they go live.

It a server for spotting major issues that have already slipped through testing before it hits live (effectiveness questionable, but it does happen)

Lammania gets wiped clean every few months. NOTHING ever stays.

Lammania is a preview. Again, you aren't paying real money for TP there or anything. Devs could just come by and delete your Lammania guild if they want because none of it matters on Lammania.

If you want a lvl100 lammania guild, ask next time you see a dev. Or try to be there for an event that does so.

Lammania is NOT about earning anything. The devs give out levels, experience, loot, whatever, so that people can PREVIEW how new stuff works.

As to lvl100 guilds on live, they earned those levels one way or another.

chance2000
11-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Any chance we can see said screenie?:)

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=346982

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:48 PM
I'd like to reiterate this, maybe in a clearer manner:

Lammania is a server for seeing things before they go live.

It a server for spotting major issues that have already slipped through testing before it hits live (effectiveness questionable, but it does happen)

Lammania gets wiped clean every few months. NOTHING ever stays.

Lammania is a preview. Again, you aren't paying real money for TP there or anything. Devs could just come by and delete your Lammania guild if they want because none of it matters on Lammania.

If you want a lvl100 lammania guild, ask next time you see a dev. Or try to be there for an event that does so.

Lammania is NOT about earning anything. The devs give out levels, experience, loot, whatever, so that people can PREVIEW how new stuff works.

As to lvl100 guilds on live, they earned those levels one way or another.

how do i tell if a person is a dm on limma any way

chance2000
11-27-2011, 03:50 PM
++kokkiekobold++ and the like ++madfloyd++

Diyon
11-27-2011, 03:52 PM

Someone already mentioned it, they will have a "+" after their name.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 03:52 PM
++kokkiekobold++ and the like ++madfloyd++

tyvm

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 04:00 PM
this is not the best way to get a response. name calling is rarely productive.

however - this time - you are being a coward. if you really showed some courage you would actually type the words not the half assed attempt you made here.

hob

well it would of bin censerd and i did not call any 1 anything

tyga250
11-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Don't take this the wrong way but I think people would take you more seriously if you started spelling simple words like 'been' correctly instead of 'bin'.

Also for goodness sake its 'LAMANNIA', not Limma'.

Memnir
11-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Yes.
This thread is funny.Yes.

gloopygloop
11-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Don't take this the wrong way but I think people would take you more seriously if you started spelling simple words like 'been' correctly instead of 'bin'.

Also for goodness sake its 'LAMANNIA', not Limma'.

I like calling it llama-land.

Also, the funniest part of all this (to me at least) is that he would have had a legitimate gripe if he had made that initial posts on a couple of the other servers. There are a few guilds who exploited their way to guild level 100.

But not on Llama-land. That's kind of the whole point of Llama-land. It's where you go to test things out and there are DMs available to hand you free stuff exactly so that you can test them out.

Blank_Zero
11-27-2011, 04:27 PM
I approve and endorse this thread entirely.

Make my guild 100 or they're all cheating.

karl_k0ch
11-27-2011, 04:33 PM
This thread is sad. I don't like it when fellow Orienites get called names. Especially not by fellow Orienites.

TheDearLeader
11-27-2011, 04:44 PM
This thread is sad. I don't like it when fellow Orienites get called names. Especially not by fellow Orienites.

He's not an Orienite - apparently he's a Lammanian.

I kind of hope that means he disappears in a month or two.

Ganolyn
11-27-2011, 04:51 PM
He's not an Orienite - apparently he's a Lammanian.

I kind of hope that means he disappears in a month or two.

He might, since he plays on a "sever" instead of a server, so in all likelihood he will cut his own head off.

1airwolf
11-27-2011, 05:01 PM
i never called any 1 a name i just said {ppl like you make me mad} and ive played sins 2010 on the live server ppl cant read

katz
11-27-2011, 05:08 PM
to be fair, your posts are difficult to read. lets take your most recent post

i never called any 1 a name and ive played sins 2010 on the live server ppl cant read

a single sentence, with no punctuation, and multiple spelling errors. it's a pretty simple short sentence, tho. so it's easier to break it down and translate your intended meaning to "I've never called anyone a name, and I've played since 2010 on the live server. People can't read." when the post gets longer, it becomes increasingly hard to decipher your meaning. your first post, for example, was a full paragraph that was a single run-on sentence without any capitalization or punctuation whatsoever.

we aren't asking for perfection. far from it. i rarely capitalize unless i'm being "proper", but put a little more effort in. please. i humbly beseech you on behalf of all reading your posts... have pity.

Cordovan
11-27-2011, 05:15 PM
...and we're done.