PDA

View Full Version : Ability to change Red Dragonscale Armors

Aegnore
11-23-2011, 08:18 AM
well.. I'm hoping that players will be given a chance to change their Red Dragonscale Armors into a different type of outfit... example - Red Dragonscale Robe to Red Dragonscale Docent.

This can be done either by tokens or rare collectibles found throughout the game, heck you can even make an item that can be purchased via TP.

All I'm saying is that I hope someday we can change our armors so that it'll give us a bit of flexibility rather than farming another set of mats for another armor....

my 2 cents.. :)

Uska
11-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Be nice for players but I am partially against it as it doesnt make sense to be able to change a robe to plate or whatever

Talias006
11-23-2011, 12:21 PM
I'm under the assumption that these are crafted armors, yes?
If that's the case, then Turbine could possibly look into a way of salvaging ingredients for this style of non-Cannith crafting, as well as Greensteel deconstruction.
But, greensteel is a whole different ball game nowadays.

Still, /signed for more options to redress your characters especially if they decide to change race/class upon TR.

Rheebus
11-26-2011, 07:24 AM
I suppose it isn't outside the realm of possibility to transform a Red dragonscale robe into a set of armor or vice versa.

Maybe you need to farm 5 more dragonscales, drop them with the set of armor into the epic barter box and poof, you have your armor/docent/robe/outfit.

I never want to farm the whole set again. I have been repeating eDragon for the past 3 months trying to get a red dragonscale armor shard. I have everything else... (pouty face)

Uska
11-26-2011, 07:29 AM
I suppose it isn't outside the realm of possibility to transform a Red dragonscale robe into a set of armor or vice versa.

Maybe you need to farm 5 more dragonscales, drop them with the set of armor into the epic barter box and poof, you have your armor/docent/robe/outfit.

I never want to farm the whole set again. I have been repeating eDragon for the past 3 months trying to get a red dragonscale armor shard. I have everything else... (pouty face)

sorry to hear that well if I am with you and have it show up in chest will pass it to ya