PDA

View Full Version : Bull Armor kit?

Raptormesh
11-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Hi there I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, but I could not find the new bull armor kits on the DDO Store. Would be grateful for any help.

QuarterMasterM
11-09-2011, 07:12 PM
They are not currently published, we'll be releasing them at a later date. The only new one currently available is the Cannith kit. Sorry to disappoint!

Raptormesh
11-09-2011, 07:25 PM
They are not currently published, we'll be releasing them at a later date. The only new one currently available is the Cannith kit. Sorry to disappoint!

Thanks for the prompt response. Tis a shame, as I had my TP points ready :). On a positive note, absolutely love the preview function now, spent an hour checking the kits out on my various alts.

Alleyna
12-26-2011, 02:36 PM

Is it Soon (or Thoon?) yet? I really want to buy Bull 1 on my fvs :D

Teharahma
12-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Is it Soon (or Thoon?) yet? I really want to buy Bull 1 on my fvs :D

Necroooo :D

Alleyna
12-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Necroooo :D

I realize, but it was on purpose ;)

Bull armor kit was previewed with Cannith armor kit on Lammania for U12. Cannith armor kit was released with U12. We didn't get any comment except what QuarterMasterM wrote in this thread (over a month and a half ago) on when this armor kit would be released. Two patches went by and still no Bull in the store.

I just want to cover up my fvs's ugly cavalry plate, so I was just hoping we could get an update when this would get released :D

Teharahma
12-28-2011, 06:12 AM
I realize, but it was on purpose ;)

Bull armor kit was previewed with Cannith armor kit on Lammania for U12. Cannith armor kit was released with U12. We didn't get any comment except what QuarterMasterM wrote in this thread (over a month and a half ago) on when this armor kit would be released. Two patches went by and still no Bull in the store.

I just want to cover up my fvs's ugly cavalry plate, so I was just hoping we could get an update when this would get released :D

Hehe xP
Yea, that cavalry plate is pretty much an abomination for looks.

QuarterMasterM
01-10-2012, 09:15 AM
You should be on the lookout for these... soon.

katz
01-10-2012, 09:19 AM
WOOT~!

can't wait!

QuantumFX
01-10-2012, 11:31 AM
You should be on the lookout for these... soon.

No.

You should be on the lookout for these... SOON™.

Yes.

Raptormesh
01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Checked my email today and got a lovely surprise. Have got to say the bull series of kits are some of the best looking plate armor in the game, especially for females! Sadly my main is a male(bought it anyway it's still pretty much amazing) though say thanks to the art department for me! :)