PDA

View Full Version : 20% Adventure Packs missing Delera's and Sorrowdusk Isle

Roderickus
11-05-2011, 07:14 AM
When I selected the banner in the store to take me directly to the packs I didn't see that Delera's and Sorrowdusk Isles were included. When I go Account/Adventures/Adventure packs/Mid level they are there, no discount.
I was looking forward on buying Delera's after I saw the news...
Was this intentional?

QuarterMasterM
11-07-2011, 09:48 AM
They were not originally on sale because they were discounted during our recent low-level adventure pack sale, but since we did not call this out in the advertisement we've decided to put them on sale for the rest of the week. Enjoy!

Cam_Neely
11-07-2011, 10:40 AM
They were not originally on sale because they were discounted during our recent low-level adventure pack sale, but since we did not call this out in the advertisement we've decided to put them on sale for the rest of the week. Enjoy!

Solid work QM!

Stermlin
11-07-2011, 10:58 AM
On a side note, since they did the low and then the mid-level adventure packs, anyone think the high levels are due up soon?

NytCrawlr
11-07-2011, 11:14 AM
On a side note, since they did the low and then the mid-level adventure packs, anyone think the high levels are due up soon?

Certainly hope so. Would help some friends get Cannith and then they can finally run with me through it.

Roderickus
11-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Thank you.

Ehllie
11-08-2011, 08:17 AM

Awesome, 1 day after i bought those 2 packs... -_-

Anyways i'm not gonna cry for 100tp, good news for those who will benefit from it.