PDA

View Full Version : Recraft ToD Rings

Deamus
11-04-2011, 02:37 AM
We all know how difficult is to get the rings we want . On 20th reward there is a bug also that we get renown of valor often that reduces our chances .

Even if we get the rings we want, the equipment of the game change each update , some more powerful equipment released , and our rings are obsolete as we crafted them when we got them

My reasonable suggestions are 2:

1) Remove renown tokens from 20,40,60 rewards , its broken , it has been said before that it ruins our chances to get the ring we want .

2) Let us recraft the rings . Use an altar with an epic token or even 3 trophies to get those rings blank so we can change them and not throw them away when new equipment released .

sirio.gala
11-04-2011, 03:10 AM
Yep!
And fix assassin's set bonuses!

Dandonk
11-04-2011, 03:17 AM
1) Renown usually does not take a slot from regular loot. Are you sure it does here? I must admit on my three 20th runs I haven't checked it.

2) This has been suggested many times, but yes please, let us recraft our rings.

Forzah
11-04-2011, 03:20 AM
1) Remove renown tokens from 20,40,60 rewards , its broken , it has been said before that it ruins our chances to get the ring we want .
I don't think this is true; as far as I'm concerned there's the same amount of rings to choose from as before renown was added. Sometimes I prefer the renown, so I don't want to see it removed.

2) Let us recraft the rings . Use an altar with an epic token or even 3 trophies to get those rings blank so we can change them and not throw them away when new equipment released .

Agree, this is long overdue.

maha0201
11-04-2011, 03:30 AM
I don't think this is true; as far as I'm concerned there's the same amount of rings to choose from as before renown was added. Sometimes I prefer the renown, so I don't want to see it removed.

Hmmm, pity i only did 40 tod on my monk and then decided to quit. I have been lucky and got kyosho before 9th run ( it was mine first experience in tod so didn't have spare trophy, and was about to craft holy burst on any ring that no one wanted ). So for runs 09-40 i was chasing the Encrusted. 20th completion - no encrusted, "only" +4 int tome, 40th completion - no encrusted, no tome, no renown... hello to ring of war chanter :(

I would like to see 1 +4 100% at 20th then i might, just might force mine fvs to go in tod :p ( along with all other characters that got their rings )

Yes on recraft part, please.

NexEverto
11-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Hi!

Sorry to crash your post, but I've already tried to get a ball rolling for this on the Suggestions & Ideas board and would love support there. Please feel free to go sign my post which is linked below... Actually, scratch that, go sign or else! :p

Now, quick reply to what you've posted. I was under the impression that Renown was in its own slot for end rewards, just like Essences are in chests. I believe its been confirmed somewhere. Though, if this isn't the case, then it should be removed from 20th lists.

Now... Go sign! :D

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=348209

Seriously though, only sign if you like my suggestions, not because of my empty threats. :p Also tell your friends and get some support! :D