PDA

View Full Version : Reduce Turn in by 60%+ for Mabar

Zargarx
10-31-2011, 07:29 AM
Turn-in is way too high for Mabar - it took many hours on Sarlona between dragons (over 5hours+)
Should be reduced to 8000 until end of festival

Silverwren
10-31-2011, 11:21 AM
I agree.

There is the option to buy a scale though. I did.

TPICKRELL
10-31-2011, 11:24 AM
/signed.

The cove slayer was barable, because the cove event opened enough to break up the monotony. The Spectral Dragon takes hours to open, so thje slayer gets old really quick.

Hafeal
10-31-2011, 12:03 PM
I agree. The event isn't as popular as the Cove apparently.

The alternative is to increase the drop rates for the collectable turn-ins. Allow the AoEs of the casters and clerics to get more than 1 for the mobs they kill - which is all my groups appeared to be receiving. While I am sure some hack 'n slash is appreciated by the players, after half an hour, I just want to get it over so I can do something fun (fighting a dragon! crafting!) besides grind the same old same old over and over again - for hours on end.

Oh, and please, increase lich dust and fang drops. 12,000 motes and I could not pull a single lich dust (0 for ~15). At least you know the dragon is going to appear, even if it takes hours.

AZgreentea
10-31-2011, 12:06 PM
It was a bit of a long time between dragons compared to the time between cove openings. In the cove, it seemed like it would open up every hour when it was busy, and not more than every two hours or so when it was slow. That was very enjoyable.

With Mabar, you pretty much have to run the raid, because nothing will get you motes like the waves of gargoyles.