PDA

View Full Version : Feedback - Challenge - Lavacaves: Time is Money

KookieKobold
10-28-2011, 12:49 PM
The Time Foreman is short on Crystals but has plenty of time to trade!

How long can you last?

Feel free to leave feedback here and to discuss the Challenge Lava Caves: Time is Money

LeLoric
10-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Ran this at lev 20 with my lev 20 pale master.

Completion objective fairly easy.

Star objectives nearly impossible solo but full group I am sure not too hard although the cave is pretty big tracking down the giant may be an issue if hes not in same spot each time.

As with circles of power kobold hp is pretty light. Even worse here as they seemed to have the same hitpoints but mobs doing much more dmg. Watching a drow oneshot a kobold as I was coming to save it was pretty harsh.

Once again the repeat of cove seemed pretty monotonous especially when the same mechanic of purchasing time was used in the palace series also.

mystafyi
10-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Once again the repeat of cove seemed pretty monotonous especially when the same mechanic of purchasing time was used in the palace series also.

the majority of this update is cove clones. and as was said by the devs, more will be coming in future updates ;/

patang01
10-31-2011, 07:20 AM
The Time Foreman is short on Crystals but has plenty of time to trade!

How long can you last?

Feel free to leave feedback here and to discuss the Challenge Lava Caves: Time is Money

The kobold HP is just way to light just as in the extraplanar crystal hunt. kobolds that get into trouble simply stand there until they die, in droves and refuse to run back to the foreman where you would at least get a 'incoming' to warn you that there are badguys nearby. Pair that with low HP and you often have mass death.

Terebinthia
11-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Those poor poor kobolds need a HP buff.