PDA

View Full Version : Cerebral Distillation Unit added in U12?

Dark-Star
10-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Dear Devs,

The Cerebral Distillation Unit needed for Artificers to craft on Toven's Hammer does not seem to be dropping in the current live game.

Rumor has it that it drops in the optional chest in the Master Artificer raid, but we have not seen that chest show up since one of the first Epic runs we did (possible it was on Lama).

I am really enjoying my capped Artificer, lots more than I anticipated, but this piece is keeping me from finishing his gear.

Thanks for your reply.

LeLoric
10-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Dear Devs,

The Cerebral Distillation Unit needed for Artificers to craft on Toven's Hammer does not seem to be dropping in the current live game.

Rumor has it that it drops in the optional chest in the Master Artificer raid, but we have not seen that chest show up since one of the first Epic runs we did (possible it was on Lama).

I am really enjoying my capped Artificer, lots more than I anticipated, but this piece is keeping me from finishing his gear.

Thanks for your reply.

These are up on the platform that Toven sits on. You have to summon a beholder then dispell it so it is hostile and hope it's telekenisis gets ya up there.

Dark-Star
10-28-2011, 02:32 PM
The platform that comes down to you when you kill him? ;)

LeLoric
10-28-2011, 02:34 PM
The platform that comes down to you when you kill him? ;)

Yeah but you destroy tehm when you kill him you have to do it while he is still alive. Makes it more of a challenge ya see :P

bradleyforrest
10-28-2011, 02:55 PM
These are up on the platform that Toven sits on. You have to summon a beholder then dispell it so it is hostile and hope it's telekenisis gets ya up there.

Didn't they say something about removing Telekinesis from the Beholders?

Diyon
10-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Didn't they say something about removing Telekinesis from the Beholders?

Yes.

Shade
10-28-2011, 11:19 PM
yea very odd since the 2nd tier upgrade piece does drop.. Saw one myself, or two actaully.. In the LoB "domination" chest irrc. may have been the grudgemaker one actually - the little lockbox.

Dark-Star
10-29-2011, 01:22 AM
That piece drops in the chest that can spawn between the two collectables, have not seen it (yet) in the small lock box.

kailiea
10-29-2011, 11:21 AM
The distillation unit wouldn't be an issue if you could craft the elemental fixation device without it. As it currently stands you cannot add the one that does drop until you craft on the one that doesn't :P

Some acknowledgment that you know about the problem and it will be fixed sans U12 would be awesome.

thunir
10-31-2011, 12:21 PM
Please considder both peices for end reward after several runs. It is hard enough to get a party to take up the optional in LOB. Im afraid my Artie will never get one.

Shade
12-27-2011, 11:24 AM
They added the optional chest in MA where this should drop last patch.. But we did it 3 times and never saw anything cept junk and a cpl extra frags.

Confirmed to drop yet?

maddmatt70
12-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Yes it has dropped. We ran MA on epic and on normal and it dropped once each time for a raid party of 12 with two of my guildies being recipients - this was soon after update 12 was released. Unfortunately another guildy of mine has been invloved in 5 different successful runs and it has not dropped in a raid party of 12 on any of those runs. It is my suspicion that one of these patches has removed the item from the game. Perhaps the first patch..