PDA

View Full Version : Issue: Deepwood Sniper Shot breaks stealth

charmor
10-27-2011, 06:19 PM
"Known issue: Deepwood Sniper Shot breaks stealth".

Sorry, but this issue is amazing!

Deepwood Sniper has only one tier. Only one new ability. And its main use is to snipe while stealth. And bugged?

Poor Deepwood Sniper. Never get some love..

karl_k0ch
10-27-2011, 07:01 PM
"Known issue: Deepwood Sniper Shot breaks stealth".

Sorry, but this issue is amazing!

Deepwood Sniper has only one tier. Only one new ability. And its main use is to snipe while stealth. And bugged?

Poor Deepwood Sniper. Never get some love..

This is not new. If it is, only the acknowledgement is.
I submitted the bug more than 3 months ago.

TheDearLeader
10-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Thought this was like, known about since DWS came out? Much longer than three months ago.

I think the Known Issues thing is to just get people to stop bugging it.

Aashrym
10-27-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't think anyone actually cared until recently. ;)

TheDearLeader
10-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Still don't care - just bored and not on a DDO-capable computer. :)

wonkey
10-27-2011, 07:16 PM
DWS shot is not supposed to break stealth?
Hope that's only if it's not a hit. I know most players don't play slow, but if you can do damage at range without being detected, a DWS can pretty much solo kill anything due to the poor AI that will never pick him up standing in the middle of the doorway killing everything in the room one by one.

TheDearLeader
10-27-2011, 07:18 PM
DWS shot is not supposed to break stealth?
Hope that's only if it's not a hit. I know most players don't play slow, but if you can do damage at range without being detected, a DWS can pretty much solo kill anything due to the poor AI that will never pick him up standing in the middle of the doorway killing everything in the room one by one.

Yes, that's right.

Because some 28 hours after entering, a DWS I will be able to solo Epic VON 1, we shouldn't fix the only benefit of the PrE.

Tajuh
10-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Cal me naive, but does this mean that DWS may get a tier 2?:o

Aashrym
10-27-2011, 07:52 PM

I'm pretty sure that was the plan all along, but with range discussions it's more likely to be coming up. The reason players didn't care before was because the sniper shot wasn't worth it, working correctly or not, to most players.

The increase in PBS range, however, became a bit more interesting with the recent change to PBS.

xandariant
10-29-2011, 07:56 AM
I would love to get rangers finally both of their tiers done and finally add pets like artificers have.
Basically Rangers suck so much cause Artis got all they should get and noone bothered to add anything to ranger even when they have system done, just need yo do cosmetics for rangers pets etc.
Its very sad.
Makes me think that F2P is never invested.