PDA

View Full Version : Cannith crafting Greater Evocation Focus shard needs to be +5 instead of +6

Carpone
10-27-2011, 08:22 AM
There are very few options for slotting Greater Evocation for a Warforged character, specifically an Artificer. The Epic Shaman's Beads and the Cannith crafting Greater Evocation Focus shard are the only options. Ideally, putting Greater Evocation Focus on a rune arm via Cannith crafting would solve the issue. However, the maximum crafting potential for rune arms is limited to +5. Please consider either reducing the Greater Evocation Focus shard from +6 to +5 so it can be crafted on a rune arm, or allow rune arm potentials to be increased to +6.

This issue was brought up more than 15 months ago: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=262292

Druxan
10-27-2011, 04:30 PM
/signed

there is not much to put on a rune arm that is actually good. This is what I've seen that is good if you don't already have it:
+4 attack
Greater False Life
+5 Resistance (saves)
33% Fire/Electricity Absorption (still don't know if it is less than or equal to a +5 bonus)

~spathic
11-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Allowing us to increase the craftable level to +6 to allow for a greater evocation focus shard on some of the top tier rune arms would be a good alternative without changing the + for every other evocation item.

I don't really think it matters whether this is done by additional recipes (i.e. rune arm potential shard +3, +4, etc) and has a relatively high crafting level to make.