PDA

View Full Version : Boon of Undeath Fix Coming?

balancetraveller
10-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Well with the Mabar Event returning again, more new robes will be made and this bug will annoy more people. Any chance that the fix for the bugged Boon of Undeath be delivered in U12?

voodoogroves
10-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Fix?

Dexol
10-27-2011, 06:52 AM
Fix?

If you swap robes when in undead form the boon doent work, you have to drop out of form, reequip, and reenter form; waving goodbye to another 100 sp in the process.

edit: Then i realised you knew this and were asking if a fix had been announced.

/ignore me

Tsuarok
10-27-2011, 08:31 AM
If you swap robes when in undead form the boon doent work, you have to drop out of form, reequip, and reenter form; waving goodbye to another 100 sp in the process.

edit: Then i realised you knew this and were asking if a fix had been announced.

/ignore me

I didn't know, so ty for the clarification.

Sarezar
10-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Yes, this is rather irritating. I hope they fix it.

Same with losing the pale master form when you disconnect from the game. You need to spend the 100sp cost when you log back in even though the other buffs remain. I guess that's because the form works like a stance, which is why power attack is also switched off every time you log back in (although I have NO clue why they decided to do that...)

WruntJunior
10-27-2011, 11:23 AM
I was under the impression that power attack wasn't supposed to turn off either, actually (combat expertise, for example, doesn't), and that only costs you a second to activate.

Losing form on pale master should definitely be fixed, then.

In addition, I really do hope they slip this fix in soon...my pale master doesn't have anything with boon of undeath on her yet, but she will!

Valiance
10-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Yes please fix. This is incredibly annoying and is just plain broken. Fixing things that are broken is good.

V

LeLoric
10-27-2011, 11:49 AM
I would love even some dev confirmation that they are aware it isn't working correctly and trying to fix it.

balancetraveller
10-28-2011, 09:18 PM
I would love even some dev confirmation that they are aware it isn't working correctly and trying to fix it.

Yes hope they can at least place this within the known bugs section!

balancetraveller
11-14-2011, 12:17 AM
*BUMP*

Get this fixed devs.

wax_on_wax_off
11-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Please!