PDA

View Full Version : Lag Issues

GoldyGopher
10-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Anyone else experience Lag right now.

2 Minutes of pressing the "w" key and I have moved forward a grand total of 2 steps.

Althotas
10-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Had nothing that bad. There is some lag tho

smatt
10-24-2011, 11:43 AM
Must be your computer, or your connection.... User Hal says so... :p

Ghallandra was horrible just now as well... With the low after DT Monday morong population..

GoldyGopher
10-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Must be your computer, or your connection.... User Hal says so... :p

Ghallandra was horrible just now as well... With the low after DT Monday morong population..

Being at work...
Computer: Chuckles... Being it is probably bigger/faster than most of the servers in the Shard...
Connection. Yeah I know 1Gbps isn't all that when your employer is a part of Internet Backbone.

I notice even the Web-servers were expereiencing lag.

smatt
10-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Being at work...
Computer: Chuckles... Being it is probably bigger/faster than most of the servers in the Shard...
Connection. Yeah I know 1Gbps isn't all that when your employer is a part of Internet Backbone.

I notice even the Web-servers were expereiencing lag.

Sorry Goldy.. Hal and about 5 other people say it's all our computers and connections... You are mistaken :eek:;)

Last I read Maj was looking at it... Taht was before the ggreat fourms take down... He's probably forced to do such things on his own time since we both know how unimportant such issues are to the Producers of this game..... DDO these days is like the airplane in this story... A passanger jet with "tape" on the cockpit windshield, very cheap tape with bad glue... :cool: But they have plenty of booze FOR SALE on the plane!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8845223/Ryanair-flight-aborted-after-taped-window-comes-loose.html