PDA

View Full Version : Where are the definitive release notes?(for the current state on lamma of u12)

Zess-wolf
10-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Where are the release notes for the u12 preview? what was updated wasnt just the appearence of challenges, there are some changes that should be on notes...Would be happy to know them, instead of be searching on lamma :D

Zess
-----------------------------------------------------

Also, if u read this kookie, how can i be a kobold? show me the path of the force, i want it!

Thalmor
10-24-2011, 09:23 AM
last noted are here:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066

Zess-wolf
10-24-2011, 09:26 AM
last noted are here:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066

Thats what i mean, only challenges are listed there, there are more changes that should be written(they arent minor changes) like the raid items upgrades and such...

lppmor
10-24-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't think there are official release notes for U12 as of yet. Maybe they are waiting for the additional changes to hit lama (after this last maintenance?) before releasing the complete notes.

Zess-wolf
10-24-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't think there are official release notes for U12 as of yet. Maybe they are waiting for the additional changes to hit lama (after this last maintenance?) before releasing the complete notes.

Hope so mate :)

WolfSpirit
10-24-2011, 09:44 AM
Im with you OP.
Servers down, Lam down. Too many rants to read on forums.
Id like some solid "whats what" on Lam in U12 information! Seems like those "release notes" are more of an advertisment of challenge quests than information concerning just what is contained in U12 in its current form on Lam.

Kinerd
10-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Not to be a downer, but not including things in release notes has become a Turbine tradition. The paucity of the current u12 notes is a bit more extreme, but are a logical extension of a past trend nonetheless. From a mercenary or adolescent standpoint, it does make sense. Why bother telling players anything? It surely costs manhours to have someone track down and record changes, and no one's going to (directly) punish them for blowing us off.

tldr: don't hold your breath.

AZgreentea
10-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Given how quiet the devs have been since the notes were released, I suspect that they are still working on what will actually be in the final version of U12. That, or they are working on Mabar lag. :D

Lama only seems to be specifically previewing the challenge quests at the moment, with a more official list later. Or so I hope.