PDA

View Full Version : Plat in the shared bank

Aashrym
10-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Thank you.

This was another little thing a long time coming.

Carpone
10-20-2011, 06:57 PM
This feature is in U12?

Shade
10-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Yes. A quick test shows it seems to even work.

GreenGurgler
10-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Awesome!!

Can you comment on how much gold/plat can be stored/shared in the bank??

NexEverto
10-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Yes. A quick test shows it seems to even work.

Unless there's a Server Rollback...

Too soon? :D

I don't get why its not included in the Bank Upgrades though... Yes, well, okay, besides it costing us more money.

Chazzie
10-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Unless there's a Server Rollback...

Too soon? :D

I don't get why its not included in the Bank Upgrades though... Yes, well, okay, besides it costing us more money.

Upgrade 1 for the Plat sharing costs 95 tp ~ Lets you upgrade from 50k plat to 100k plat

I looked it up on Lami in the DDO store

NexEverto
10-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Upgrade 1 for the Plat sharing costs 95 tp ~ Lets you upgrade from 50k plat to 100k plat

I looked it up on Lami in the DDO store

Lama and Live Stores can often price differently, I wasn't actually complaining about the price though, more asking from a technical point of view. Perhaps they run off a different code is what I'm thinking. It was more curiosity.

Chazzie
10-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Lama and Live Stores can often price differently, I wasn't actually complaining about the price though, more asking from a technical point of view. Perhaps they run off a different code is what I'm thinking. It was more curiosity.

Yea the price differently ~ Happends all the time

I didnt think you where complaining about anything

I was reading your post & thought "Tippy I need to check it out"

So I did

dranreb
10-20-2011, 08:30 PM
As much as I hate the thought, because of PnP, I always thought getting rid of copper pieces was the solution to the problem. As much history as they have in the game, they're not really practical in this game. This would allow the code to hold about 43 million plat on a char, instead of 4.3.

I am glad to see some kind of workaround, though. I hope it works out well.

lanthan
10-20-2011, 10:06 PM
As much as I hate the thought, because of PnP, I always thought getting rid of copper pieces was the solution to the problem. As much history as they have in the game, they're not really practical in this game. This would allow the code to hold about 43 million plat on a char, instead of 4.3.

I am glad to see some kind of workaround, though. I hope it works out well.

The main point is to make it easier to move plat between your own characters, not to increase the amount of plat you can have.

Unreliable
10-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Only 2.5m plat limit?

altrocks
10-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Only 2.5m plat limit?

Only?

I know for some of the uber gamers that doesn't seem like a lot, but you must remember there are tons of people out there who do not spend every waking moment playing DDO, and for the most part, many of them are lucky to have 2.5 mil across all toons.

xandariant
10-21-2011, 02:02 AM
I wrote about it forever in many posts as a lot of other ppl and its finally here.
I'm not very happy for how long it took you to finally respond with actions but I'm still very happy about it.

Please give us more like BTA old raid loot or BTA DDO store bags end such finally also.