PDA

View Full Version : Update 12, Open for Business!

KookieKobold
10-19-2011, 12:49 PM
You heard it first here!

Lamannia is back online with the first portion of our U12 preview!

Come take a look at a few of our new Challenges.

Release notes and Known Issues will be posted shortly. (As soon as Tolero finishes sorting them out!)

There has been a character wipe so be sure to use the transfer tool to bring your characters over once again.

Additionally, there will be a number of Dev events (Including one to level up!) in the near future.

See you all there!

LeLoric
10-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Yes please reset the copy tool so that it allows us to xfer again.

Eladiun
10-19-2011, 01:17 PM
The Character Copy tool hasn't been reset stills show me as copied and won't let me move anyone.

Vordax
10-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Looks like we have something called "cannith challenges" for levels 4-25. Also name changes, first, last and pet are now available in the store.

Vordax

dkyle
10-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Looks like we have something called "cannith challenges" for levels 4-25.

Interesting... didn't expect them to be tied to a specific name like that.

Also name changes, first, last and pet are now available in the store.

Finally, a good addition to the store, that isn't more Pay2Win nonsense. This is exactly the sort of thing they should be selling.

KookieKobold
10-19-2011, 01:37 PM
The Challenges that are currently available to be played are as follows:

Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Behind the Door
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Moving Targets
Kobold Island: Kobold Chaos
Kobold Island: The Disruptor

Further information regarding the Challenges:

VIPs are able to access all Challenges (that are available for preview) with no restrictions.

Premium and F2P users are able to speak with the Daily Challenge Token NPC, Kariya ir'Vannis, in House Cannith to receive 5 attempts at a challenge per character, per day!

These tokens can also be used inside challenges by everyone (VIPs included), so be sure to get your tokens daily!

Additionally, i'll post more updates when i have information on the Transfer tool!

Thanks for your patience!

Cyr
10-19-2011, 01:39 PM
The Challenges that are currently available to be played are as follows:

Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Behind the Door
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Moving Targets
Kobold Island: Kobold Chaos
Kobold Island: The Disruptor

Further information regarding the Challenges:

VIPs are able to access all Challenges (that are available for preview) with no restrictions.

Premium and F2P users are able to speak with the Daily Challenge Token NPC, Kariya ir'Vannis, in House Cannith to receive 5 attempts at a challenge per character, per day!

These tokens can also be used inside challenges by everyone (VIPs included), so be sure to get your tokens daily!

Additionally, i'll post more updates when i have information on the Transfer tool!

Thanks for your patience!

So...content that is limited use per day for non VIPs. That sounds like a bad idea in many ways, but the most pressing being that it makes groups with VIPs and non-VIPs limited in what they can do together in a manner that has not existed before.

GeneralDiomedes
10-19-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm guessing these are akin to LOTRO skirmishes? If so, very cool.

One problem with skirmishes is that they didn't advance all your deeds removing some incentive to do them .. so here's hoping they tie in Challenges to favor somehow.

tikwid
10-19-2011, 01:43 PM
are there any new pres?

Vordax
10-19-2011, 01:46 PM
I have tried to copy 2 characters over and they failed. The copy tool still lists one character from the last preview as being copied, but I have no characters available at the character selection screen. Can you reset the copy tool?

What is also sort of strange is that it counts "failed" attempts as part of the allowed 5 copies.

Vordax

Symar-FangofLloth
10-19-2011, 02:06 PM
So...content that is limited use per day for non VIPs. That sounds like a bad idea in many ways, but the most pressing being that it makes groups with VIPs and non-VIPs limited in what they can do together in a manner that has not existed before.

I'd agree.... but you can run 5 per day per character. Unless you're playing all day long and only have one or two characters, that's a lot of available runs, on top of the existing content. Assuming these are of decent length and not 10-minute jaunts.

Scraap
10-19-2011, 02:10 PM
arty bolts stack up to 1k, even in the selected quiver slot

normal don't, and still cap at 100

crafted still have no returning properties

no comment. you clearly don't want it.

Cyr
10-19-2011, 02:10 PM
I'd agree.... but you can run 5 per day per character. Unless you're playing all day long and only have one or two characters, that's a lot of available runs, on top of the existing content. Assuming these are of decent length and not 10-minute jaunts.

Depends on how much they use this mechanic. Is it five times per day per challenge or five times per day on any challenge? Are the quests ten minutes long or are they fifty minutes long? And multiple characters are pointless to the discussion because that only matters if you have multiple characters of the same level range for the same party.

It comes down to the simple question, Does it add something good to the game by having it restrictive towards players who pay for the game one way over players who pay for the game another way? If it does not and if it also actually hurts both players because most VIPs do group with non-VIPs then it is just plain a bad idea.

Missing_Minds
10-19-2011, 02:17 PM

One problem with skirmishes is that they didn't advance all your deeds removing some incentive to do them .. so here's hoping they tie in Challenges to favor somehow.

yeah.. But Forsaken Inn was/is a blast. Such a DnD feel to it.

*blink* They are bringing back Kobold Island? I wonder what Mr. Cow will think.

Symar-FangofLloth
10-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Depends on how much they use this mechanic. Is it five times per day per challenge or five times per day on any challenge? Are the quests ten minutes long or are they fifty minutes long? And multiple characters are pointless to the discussion because that only matters if you have multiple characters of the same level range for the same party.

It comes down to the simple question, Does it add something good to the game by having it restrictive towards players who pay for the game one way over players who pay for the game another way? If it does not and if it also actually hurts both players because most VIPs do group with non-VIPs then it is just plain a bad idea.

If you read the notes, you'll see that you can buy the challenges and get the same access to them as VIPs. So if its a question of how you're paying, then that doesn't matter.
The free tokens get people without the packs into the instances.

Scraap
10-19-2011, 02:22 PM
If you read the notes, you'll see that you can buy the challenges and get the same access to them as VIPs. So if its a question of how you're paying, then that doesn't matter.
The free tokens get people without the packs into the instances.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5949/challengepack.png

Seems like a fair price initially. Perhaps even a bit low. Will have to check that on out once I get some real time.

Tolero
10-19-2011, 02:33 PM
First iteration of the release notes are up! Expect more additions as we continue previews on Lamannia. Click here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066).

Scraap
10-19-2011, 02:34 PM
We have seen a few times that the Lama land price is not the live price. It would be nice to find out if that is the case here. Still, 550 TP is in a pretty normal range for a content pack.

Largely agreed. 450-550 for a 4-5 quest pack. This one's got 12. Dunno, I'd kinda prefer they keep making cash off selling access to rewards via game interaction, and not solutions to problems, like some of their more recent sales, so I could see if they bumped it up a bit.

AZgreentea
10-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Seems like a fair price initially. Perhaps even a bit low. Will have to check that on out once I get some real time.
We have seen a few times that the Lama land price is not the live price. It would be nice to find out if that is the case here. Still, 550 TP is in a pretty normal range for a content pack.

BoBo2020
10-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Looks like we have something called "cannith challenges" for levels 4-25.

So, does this mean the "Cannith challenges" provide House C favor for those seeking to unlock Artificer? This would make sense if the challenges are free to VIPs.

ag_gair_eos_ard
10-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Character copy tool listed 4 of my characters as being copied over to Lammania, even though I haven't copied any characters over since around Update 2 or so.
Only character availableto copy failed. So now I've used up my 5 character copies, and can't get on Lamma to play around.

Sigh.

They are resetting it. Give it some time. Kobold said so already.

ag_gair_eos_ard
10-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Hmm, posts seem to be jumping around in the thread.

Emizand
10-19-2011, 02:43 PM
are there any new pres?

This!

ag_gair_eos_ard
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
I am thinking I can level to 4 before the transfer tool is ready.

AZgreentea
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
I think I like the way the tokens will work. It works like a free preview of a content pack for non-VIP's.

Challenge Tokens

Challenge Tokens are used to access individual Challenges one time

Free Daily Challenge Token

Visit Kariya ir'Vannis in House Cannith, near the Cannith Gorgon statue, to receive access tokens into that day's free Challenge!
The available Challenge will change every day, so check back daily to see which Challenge Kariya has to offer!
Premium users will receive bonus Challenge tokens from Kariya!
Challenge tokens can be used for entry into a Challenge, or spent on one-use bonus items using the "Cannith Supply Vault" located inside the Challenge at the beginning.

Universal Access Token

Purchase a universal token for single-use access to one Challenge of your choice.

Kerplunk
10-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Character copy tool listed 4 of my characters as being copied over to Lammania, even though I haven't copied any characters over since around Update 2 or so.
Only character availableto copy failed. So now I've used up my 5 character copies, and can't get on Lamma to play around.

Sigh.

Coldin
10-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Hunter of Boxes. Hehehehehe.

I wonder if that will make them actually go after boxes? :)

Symar-FangofLloth
10-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Ooh, Artificers can train their dog to be good/evil and lawful/chaotic now. Costs 1 AP, and locks out the opposite.

dkyle
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Ooh, Artificers can train their dog to be good/evil and lawful/chaotic now. Costs 1 AP, and locks out the opposite.

Meh... What use is a Chaotic Evil dog if it can't even grease the party?

cdbd3rd
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM

There has been a character wipe so be sure to use the transfer tool to bring your characters over once again.

Already?
IOW, my chars will be broke again. :(

QuantumFX
10-19-2011, 03:04 PM
The Character Copy page on My.DDO is screwed up for me right now. It says that I have reached my maximum number of character transfers and shows all the characters that I copied over to lammaland in August. The characters are not on lammaland.

thwart
10-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Meh... What use is a Chaotic Evil dog if it can't even grease the party?

But can it eat the party?

thwart
10-19-2011, 03:13 PM
No, but it can p**s on their boots.

That's not evil ... its just gross.

Emizand
10-19-2011, 03:15 PM
But can it eat the party?

No, but it can p**s on their boots.

Grosbeak07
10-19-2011, 03:18 PM
While the My DDO thingy is borked, you could activate Sir Points-a-lot so that we can buy Vet Status... :rolleyes:

Emizand
10-19-2011, 03:26 PM
That's not evil ... its just gross.

I am sure you would think it pretty evil if it did it to you.

Cyr
10-19-2011, 03:30 PM
I think I like the way the tokens will work. It works like a free preview of a content pack for non-VIP's.

Nod, I have no objections to it now that I see that it is also a standard pack that you can buy for unlimited access.

That said, they better be dang enjoyable if that is all that the update contains???

Symar-FangofLloth
10-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Lots of nice new items. Too many for me to bother screenshotting tonight, but it uses the Cove upgrade system on them.

No new PrEs AFAIK but I've only checked an Artificer.

ArkoHighStar
10-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Nod, I have no objections to it now that I see that it is also a standard pack that you can buy for unlimited access.

That said, they better be dang enjoyable if that is all that the update contains???

Its an even update, all even updates have been content only or content heavy with minor system updates

zeonardo
10-19-2011, 03:41 PM
More PAY
and no PrE...

sigh...

Gonna check COH F2P and brb...

or maybe not.

DarkSpectre
10-19-2011, 03:54 PM
They are resetting it. Give it some time. Kobold said so already.

Unless they are looking for Korthos Island feedback, This needs to be done Asap....

Coldin
10-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Unless they are looking for Korthos Island feedback, This needs to be done Asap....

Only Wednesday. I'm sure it will be fixed by this weekend, or there will be a leveling event soon.

Also, you can do the mansion quest at level 4 too.

Lagin
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Y

Lamannia is back online with the first portion of our U12 preview!

(As soon as Tolero finishes sorting them out!)

After she collects herself from tripping over pumpkins! :eek:

See you all there!

Thanks

KookieKobold
10-19-2011, 04:22 PM
As a temporary solution to the lack of character transfers...

The Major and I will be online at the Bull in House Cannith passing out EXP and maybe filling the AH with some random loot.

Come on by for a bit of a boost! For a limited time only.

ag_gair_eos_ard
10-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Be patient, it will be done Soon™.

Perspicacity
10-19-2011, 04:53 PM

Agreed, this over complicates things unnessicerily. The bigest issue I see is that many guilds, like mine for example, have a mix of VIP, premium, and F2P members and it will creat a disjunction forcing us to chose to play fewer times per day than we'd like or ditch our guildies cause they used there 5 trys for the day. Neither option is apealing.

AZgreentea
10-19-2011, 04:55 PM

Its an even update number, content only, blah blah blah.

Most important (to me) is the Cannith favor that unlocks arti. I like that you can run the quests like a standard low level quest for favor. You can turn the quest down to the min lvl 4 and just grab the favor for it like it was, say Water Works on your lvl 19 character.

Perspicacity
10-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Did anyone else notice that you can now put plat in the shared bank? I think that's an awesome addition.

karl_k0ch
10-19-2011, 05:53 PM
First iteration of the release notes are up! Expect more additions as we continue previews on Lamannia. Click here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066).

Interesting! Note that these Release notes are named U11 Patch 1.

I think I like the rename Tokens.

Waiting for the gender change tokens. (Or is it sex change, and the gender stays the same? With Half-Elves, you'll never know.)

bleedscarlet
10-19-2011, 06:03 PM
loving the notes!!! Can't wait to try out these challenges.

chance2000
10-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Logged into lam made a new arti came across Kookiekobold and sent a tell about the character copy they told me they would level me, well a mess up occurred and at level 4 I had -2,145,533,649 xp when I told them I was told I would have to delete and reroll no problem, I did say so funny I have to take a screen shot first.

MrkGrismer
10-19-2011, 06:32 PM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5949/challengepack.png

I got no problems with that, if that is the price.

MRH
10-19-2011, 07:01 PM
12 challenges and epic lvl loot for 595 ? think thats lamannia special or is this seperate from the house C pack?

or if that is house C pack....then EVERY other adventure pack they have needs to be 50 - 100 tps then.

seems low considering the other packs and what they have/give aside from like vale n amrath.

Hendrik
10-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Agreed, this over complicates things unnessicerily. The bigest issue I see is that many guilds, like mine for example, have a mix of VIP, premium, and F2P members and it will creat a disjunction forcing us to chose to play fewer times per day than we'd like or ditch our guildies cause they used there 5 trys for the day. Neither option is apealing.

Instead of giving the free players free access, up to 5 times a day, for a content release or VIP access to guest passes for their FtP friends, let's make it simple for everyone.

Don't give FtP any limited daily free access. Keep it as it always has been, to keep it simple. Let's have all our FtP friends wait three days so they can buy it. Now nobody has to 'ditch' any guildmate because the guildmate used up his/her free daily access before they ran with the Guild. They can buy it or not run it.

Five free daily uses, what was Turbine thinking....

:rolleyes:

Xionanx
10-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Instead of giving the free players free access, up to 5 times a day, for a content release or VIP access to guest passes for their FtP friends, let's make it simple for everyone.

Don't give FtP any limited daily free access. Keep it as it always has been, to keep it simple. Let's have all our FtP friends wait three days so they can buy it. Now nobody has to 'ditch' any guildmate because the guildmate used up his/her free daily access before they ran with the Guild. They can buy it or not run it.

Five free daily uses, what was Turbine thinking....

:rolleyes:

Actually, it seems that "Premium" players will HAVE to buy the pack to access it and ARE LIMITED TO 5 USES PER DAY, FREE players get NO ACCESS unless they buy it and are limited to 5 USES once they do, and VIP's can run it as often as they like (no 5 times a day limit).

This is **** IMO because if I "BUY" access to content I should be able to run it as often as I like.

ArkoHighStar
10-19-2011, 08:57 PM

anybody can buy the pack and run it just like V.I.P's the tokens are just for those who didn't buy it yet, so instead of never running it with those guildies you can at least do a token run with them.

sirgog
10-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the instant cap, +5/+6 stat items from random lootgen and the (non-epic) Sword of Shadow to get a toon started.

I still think you should make pre-equipped toons we can copy, however, and make them a permanent feature of Lamannia. You can then get us to test content while wearing the gear level you've designed the content for, rather than a hodgepodge of copied-over epic geared 20s alongside fresh-off-the-boat GM-boosted 20s.

DevilIncarnate
10-19-2011, 09:09 PM
anybody can buy the pack and run it just like V.I.P's the tokens are just for those who didn't buy it yet, so instead of never running it with those guildies you can at least do a token run with them.

Didn't check yet (copy tool borked and busy with mabar) but it sounded like this interpretation is correct, guess I/we will see how it turns out. If it is indeed like this, then I see no reason for fuss, they just added a 'preview' mode, what's its purpose or will it help make more people buy it (read: $) dunno. My view is, its a pack like any other, if I deem it worth my money i'll buy it regardless of preview mode or not.

If it really stays locked to 5/day after PAYING for it then well... that would be ridiculous, don't see why would they restrict it that way as ultimately it means few premiums (if any) will buy it at all, clear money loss to me.

Xionanx
10-19-2011, 09:46 PM
All I know is that I BOUGHT the pack on Lama and STILL COULDN'T RUN IT WITHOUT TOKENS. I'm at 3 runs now, so once I spend my last 2 tokens I'll let you know if I can still run it, but so far its looking like limited runs/day for ALL non-vip.

Grenada
10-19-2011, 10:07 PM
All I know is that I BOUGHT the pack on Lama and STILL COULDN'T RUN IT WITHOUT TOKENS. I'm at 3 runs now, so once I spend my last 2 tokens I'll let you know if I can still run it, but so far its looking like limited runs/day for ALL non-vip.

I have a feeling this is a lamma thing. Gives VIPs the chance to check things out before Prem and f2p. If it stays this way on live, then we'll have to chat with Turbine (with tea and cookies of course, because otherwise it would be a meeting. And no one likes meetings).

Xionanx
10-20-2011, 12:10 AM
Well, I've gotten in more runs now, I think 8 in total, so apparently Premium isnt limited to 5 runs a day. I'm guessing the reason I couldn't run them after buying the pack without first talking to the "Token" giver is some kind of "flagging" mechanic and/or was a bug.

I have to say these are some pretty fun and interesting quests so far, and if they were to go live as they are at the price they are then its a good value.:p

Yalann
10-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Cleared up with further info.

Sounds very interesting now based on that info. Can't wait for character transfer to be fixed so I can test it since I seem to have missed the xp handout.

MrkGrismer
10-20-2011, 10:08 AM
12 challenges and epic lvl loot for 595 ? think thats lamannia special or is this seperate from the house C pack?

or if that is house C pack....then EVERY other adventure pack they have needs to be 50 - 100 tps then.

seems low considering the other packs and what they have/give aside from like vale n amrath.

If it was 12 different quests/challenges it would be a lot of value, but I think it is 3 or 4 new areas/dungeons with 4 or 3 different variations. We seem to have two of the areas for preview right now, the mansion and the island, with two variations. If the 'law of halves' is applicable here that would mean there are two more areas with two more variations, and maybe a third variation of all four areas, or possibly a 5th and 6th area with two variations. But I would expect it to be closer to the 3 or 4 with 4 or 3 variations.

KookieKobold
10-20-2011, 12:15 PM
Character transfer tool is back online and should now be working!

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience and understanding with this issue.

See you all on Lamannia!

Gratch
10-20-2011, 02:06 PM
So any reason the release notes talk about challenges but not about upgrade altars or desert scroll exchange? Are these currently preview type things that may or may not go into U12?

Is there other hidden stuff we should be finding instead of trying out the challenges?

sstaten
10-20-2011, 03:13 PM

Which deeds did they not advance? I know I got Goblin slayer in the shire from doing Trouble in Tuckborough.

KookieKobold
10-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Lamannia is back online!

Come on by to check out part 2 of our U12 Preview.

As of today, the EPIC versions of the Mansion and Island challenges are open.

barryman5000
10-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Lamannia is back online!

. . . . and no sneaky surprises this time right?

Scraap
10-24-2011, 11:26 AM
Lamannia is back online!

Right, so Already one unpleasant surprise. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=347646) Notes?

WolfSpirit
10-25-2011, 09:08 AM
Failed again. Character copy has gone from 100% success, to a few fails, to never working for me anymore!
It FEELS like the same sort of thing that prevents me from Lotterys...
What can I do?
Ive previewed content on Lam since WELL before it was Lam!
Should I just give up and stop previewing?
Will there be anymore "xp freebies'?
Ive missed the last, one night is like a shot in the dark for me to be able to hit my target!
HELP!!!

zeonardo
10-26-2011, 04:32 PM
More PAY
and no PrE...

sigh...

Gonna check COH F2P and brb...

or maybe not.

Free negative rep?

Ok. You started this!

KookieKobold
10-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Lamannia is up and running with part 4 of our U12 Preview!

With this part, all challenges are now open for play! (Epic included)

LeLoric
10-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Might wanna hit the switch again Kookie.

Bragel
10-28-2011, 11:23 AM
world down, we are all gunna di.......oh wait, its just broke

wmdearmond
10-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Kookie Turn it back on again

wmdearmond
10-28-2011, 11:59 AM
World is still down what gives?

Scraap
10-28-2011, 12:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNM0UvR_Bo

LeLoric
10-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Think Kookie posted this but then noone turned the switch to on before they all went to the Friday potluck. Rumor has it Madfloyd brings the best meals.

Bragel
10-28-2011, 12:30 PM
any word on fixing the epic heavy repeater from the challenge vender in house C..?

Grosbeak07
10-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Think Kookie posted this but then noone turned the switch to on before they all went to the Friday potluck. Rumor has it Madfloyd brings the best meals.

Before the Devs get to eat, QA and MajMal have to go in and test all the meals to make sure they are up to standard. If the meals are sub-standard, there are forms to fill out and QA has to give a debriefing to the devs on how to improve lunch.

Bottom line, it could be this evening before the realize they didn't turn Lama on. :eek:

Scraap
10-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Hey, I know, maybe everyone's busy consolidating a massive notes list? (Well, ok, or the whole "Humans need to eat" thing, but really, we all know turbine employees are truly hirelings in disguise.)

KookieKobold
10-28-2011, 01:06 PM
There we go. Just kicked the Lamannia Kobolds.

Everything should be all set!

Momsboys
11-03-2011, 06:25 PM
@kookiekobold Can you lower the cost for lr'ing and gr'ing and tr'ing?

Death_Mystic
11-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Any word when LRing will actually work with Artificer? Tried with a copy over and a fresh made. Both were unsuccessful.

Produktion_Malphunktion
11-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Any word when LRing will actually work with Artificer? Tried with a copy over and a fresh made. Both were unsuccessful.

It works for live.

Phoenix-daBard
11-03-2011, 11:51 PM
It works for live.

I believe he was referring to swapping levels to artificer when using a +1, +3, +5 hearts.

Book_O_Dragons
11-04-2011, 08:09 AM

It works for live.

Like he said. it was in the patch.

Ardhiel
11-04-2011, 02:18 PM
i think he means LR into levels not just be able to get on the air ship. last time i tried it let me change all the other levels just not add any new artificer ones

MrkGrismer
11-04-2011, 03:27 PM
i think he means LR into levels not just be able to get on the air ship. last time i tried it let me change all the other levels just not add any new artificer ones

According to the release notes it is supposed to be in U12, but apparently we did not/do not get to 'preview' it.

Death_Mystic
11-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I believe he was referring to swapping levels to artificer when using a +1, +3, +5 hearts.

I was talking about this. Wanted to switch out rogue levels into Artificer Levels. As a Mech 2 the Arty is a compliment.

Also Just tried this morning (right before having to leave for work) Lammania updated and it worked. Love the way the toon plays now. Thank all.